Join other players on play.universemc.us

Zilexavay's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Zilexavay, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Zilexavay

Zilexavay Network Helper
    Helper

Hello everyone!

I have been playing on the server for a reasonable amount of time, however I only recently just joined the forums. To become acquainted with you all, I have decided to write up this post so you could perhaps learn a bit more about me.

I am 21 years old, from Ireland, but currently living in the UK.

I used to play Minecraft a few years ago with a different account, Zephyrez, though I have lost the password now for that account and do not have access to it unfortunately at this moment. When I played Minecraft in the past I mainly played on PvP servers, so it is great fun being back on a PvP intensive server. I stopped playing Minecraft a few years ago because at the time I was getting flooded with high school work and had to make a priority decision. However, now that I have left school and am working full time I have the spare time to play Minecraft, make some nice online friends and have a range of experiences hopefully on the server.

During my time on the server so far I have been part of a range of factions, including USSR, OP Warriors, Dawn and Midnight. I left Midnight recently to create my own faction titled 'Vale', however I am of the opinion that my faction should be treated as a constituent part of OP Warriors (my sole ally). I also intend to assist OP Warriors in any way possible should they require it.

So far I have also met a variety of players on the server, including Raqet, ImTalking, iMarci, jih4adkingpvp, Banana, MackOPW, DisabledAsian, JokesterJoe, Stivenworld, and many more players.

I hope that I can soon become acquainted with you all on the forums as well as the server and I hope this introduction has been informative for you all.

If you would like to get in touch then please leave comments on this post. If we have not met before I would love to meet you, so please introduce yourself below at your convenience! You can also message me on the forums, or get in touch with me on Discord; Zilexavay#1261.

Cheers. :)

2. Jokester

Jokester Member

It’s been great to meet you over this time. I have had a lot of fun with you in my faction!

Zilexavay likes this.
  3. Zilexavay

Zilexavay Network Helper
    Helper

Same here! :D