Join other players on play.universemc.us

Denied ZeroViews Staff Application (Version 2)

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by ZeroViews, Nov 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZeroViews

ZeroViews Member

Minecraft Username:
    ZeroViews
    • Previous Minecraft Usernames (if applicable):
    N/A

• What's your time zone?:
    PST (US West Coast)

• Are you staff on any other servers?:
    No Sir/Ma'am I am not

• Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? If you have discord, please list your full discord name and tag:
    ZeroViews#3101 and yes I do have a mic.

• Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?:
    Yes

• Do you have a donator rank on any of our game modes?:
    Yes Factions (Jupiter Realm) and it is the Flare rank

2) Elaborate

2) Where are you most active on the Universe Server?:
    Factions and Prisons in where on the Jupiter Realm I have Flare rank and on prisons I have the member rank

3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
    2-3 hours a day unless I have preplanned events

4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details (if applicable): No I have Not been banned or punished on any Server

5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?:
    I would not cave in to unmuting them if they had a reason to be muted and in which if they would not stop spamming me I would seek out a higher staff member and ask them what to do with the Well-known player.

6) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?:The Mistake I made is actually earlier this month when I broke my Smart TV by shaking my Xbox Controller and the batteries flew out and smacked into the TV, breaking it. I dealt with it by explaining what happened to my parents and they said it was all fine. I learned that I should be more careful when playing certain games and to not get frustrated at them. I also made the mistake of being in an area in where I shouldn’t have been but did not know this. This was on November 2nd,2019 when me and my friends were in my school’s auditorium when we didn’t know we weren’t allowed to be in and that was a mistake on my part because I should’ve made sure it was okay with my band director. (We were doing fund raising for next year’s marching band show) I dealt with it by not returning to the Auditorium and getting my friends to stay out of there also. I learned to double check with adults before I go into areas that may or may not be allowed into.

7) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? If not, please explain how you could do as staff even without having any previous experiences. (Minimum 200+ words): Last Year I ran a really small server with my friends that got like around 30 players on it at one point. It was ran off some website called aternos.org and it was a fun time for a while, It was a regular old survival world that me and my friends would play on where we eventually defeated the ender dragon. After that it kind of just stopped because we had already beaten the game and people weren't joining our server anymore. The Rank I had on that server was Like Developer but not developer because I was adding in plugins that were already created and putting them into the server for the other staff members to use (there were 3 of us) and after people stopped joining we stopped putting it online and as far as I know we have only turned it online again once after that but that was about it, I really have had no interest in trying to get it back up for it just isn’t that cool of a server mainly for it being a world that my friends and I played on. Since I wouldn’t count that as being staff because it was a group of friends from school I feel like here on universe mc would be a good place to start because it has a decent amount of players on it and it’s not a server in which I would be overwhelmed with questions. (I have ADHD and other stuff that makes me overwhelmed sometimes if it’s a something similar to what I’ve been asked before by the same person back to back.)

8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?: Outside of Minecraft I do 2 things mainly, I play American Football and I do Marching Band in which I play the Alto Saxophone. Football Season is currently over for me because it’s now November and My school Football team did not make the playoffs. With Marching Band, however it’s sort of over because our show season is over but regular marching season starts in March I believe. (I have Videos of this year’s marching band show but I don’t know if you would want to watch it or not lmao)

9) SCENARIO: You're on a busy game mode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a junior moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?: I would deal with the Person blasting Music in the channel first by muting them and then move on and grabbing a Junior Moderator and getting them to deal with the said hacker and make sure they get to the right players and talk to them about what happened before moving on back to the player who was blasting music in that channel

10) SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it? I would check with Higher Authorities (Mods Admins etc.) and see what they have to say about it. I'd show them proof of said player doing whatever it was that got them punished and if I did make an incorrect Punishment I would undo the punishment and apologize for the mistake I made.

11) Anything else we should know? This is a copy of my First one but I fixed the Grammar mistakes and the not being active on all parts of Universe MC, also I asked a mod if I could take my old one and fix the mistakes and use it again and they said it was fine.
    Edits:
    Grammar Mistakes
    Added Color Scheme
    Elaborated more on Questions 6,7 and 8

2. RichIceBreaker

RichIceBreaker Network Helper
    Helper

needs a little more detail. Overall it's looks good.

3. ItsJoes

ItsJoes I just work here
    Management Team Forums Manager Operator

Hello! I regret to inform you that your application has been Denied.

The reason(s) for the deny are the following:

-Lack in Global Activity
    -Lack in Overall Detail

Thank you for applying for UniverseMC, you may re-apply in 1 week!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.