Join other players on play.universemc.us

Denied YTFreshGaming's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by YtFreshGaming, Mar 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YtFreshGaming

YtFreshGaming Member

1) Simple Information

• Minecraft Username: YTFreshGaming

• Previous Minecraft Usernames (if applicable):pitfulMouth

• What's your timezone?: My Timezone is Eastern standard.

• Are you staff on any other servers?: No I am not.

• Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? If you have discord, please list your full discord name and tag. Example; Example#1234: I do have a discord imthebest237#8786 I also have a microphone its buggy sometimes but it does work.

• Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?: Yes I do I have a youtube channel FreshGaming with 367 subscribers.

• Do you have a donator rank on any of our game modes?: I am Legend rank on Neptune and Galactic rank on Jupiter.

2) Elaborate

2) Where are you most active on the Universe Server?: Mostly on Neptune, but I go back and forth from Neptune to Jupiter.

3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am usually on from the time I wake up to the time I go to bed I can be on as much as needed.

4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details (if applicable): I've been banned for my account being hacked on <Server Name> and <Server Name> but that's about it.

5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?: I would personally IRL ignore his messages because I believe a player being punished needs to serve their punishment. I would continue playing the game helping other while he spams me.

6) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?: I made a mistake crashing a car this past year, I learned when i'm fishtailing
    I need to take my foot off the brake and not freak out so keep control of the vehicle.

7) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? If not, please explain how you could do as staff even without having any previous experiences. (Minimum 200+ words): I could help the server and help anyone else who needs it, while of course continuing to watch and look for hackers. I believe I can dedicate my time to the server and be a good leader and a good person for the people to look up to. I can be a fun guy sometimes so people who talk to me like me. I think if you asked people on Neptune how much a role model I am they'd say I am a nice guy.

8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?: I fix cars with my dad, I fix computers for my friends if they need help.

9) SCENARIO: You're on a busy game mode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a junior moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?: I message a Junior Moderator to get on the server the 2 players are asking me about, then I go and if I have permissions I would move the person blasting music to a different lobby.

10) SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it?: I would talk to a higher staff member and hopefully come to a conclusion. If like I muted the wrong person or something I would unmute that person and mute the correct person.

11) Anything else we should know?: I really hope you consider me for joining your staff team I love the server and I look forward to being with on in the future with future updates

2. Dorito_

Dorito_ Member

Hey @YtFreshGaming here are some suggestions for your application:

»Add colors! Colors make your application more visually appealing and a bit easier to read

» Put some more detail to help the staff recruiters get a better understanding of why they should choose you as a staff member

» For Question 7, You need a minimum of 200 words

» Bold your questions and add a bit of room between your answers, this just makes your application look a bit cleaner

» Fix some grammatical errors to make yourself look more professional.

Hope this helped! Good luck!

3. SourPatchSkidz

Hello! I will give you some suggestions on you application.
    Add some more detail
    Add a color scheme
    Bold questions
    Become more globally active(discord,etc)
    Best of luck!

4. Dnoxal

Dnoxal X-Staff

Suggestions
    Add a color scheme
    Add some detail
    Become globally active

5. SourPatchSkidz

Also it looks as if in your previous names question, the Dolan and a letter have auto corrected to an emoji.
    Once again best of luck!

6. tamas3137

tamas3137 Member

I would Add more colours, be active on the discord and forums and fix your name to Pitfulmouth

7. mebigjamie

mebigjamie Pending

Hello @YtFreshGaming, here are some suggestions you should consider,

❖ Adding more detail into your application
    ❖ Expanding on all questions as it shows that your only putting in the minimum amount of work
    ❖ Fixing up simple grammatical errors
    ❖ Become more globally active (All Server Platforms, Forums, Discord social media if applicable)
    ❖ Adding more to question seven as it needs a minimum for 200 words, this shows that you can follow simple instructions.

Otherwise everything else seems fine,
    Good luck!

~ me
    bigjamie

8. Torque

Torque Member

Hi YTFreshGaming my name is Torque Im a helper on UniverseMC I'm here to give you some feedback regarding your application.
    • Apply a basic color scheme something that is not to hard to read but makes your application appear more organized
    • Did not meet basic requirements for question 7 we take work ethic very seriously, and this shows you putting in minimum effort
    • Become more globally active and become trusted within the community
    • Extreme lack of detail
    Best regards
    -Torque

9. TgeBeast

TgeBeast Member

Hello there! I have a few suggestions for your application.
    -------------------------------------
    Add a color scheme.
    Become more mature.
    Remove the emoji's it shows lack of maturity
    Add more detail to all of the questions.
    Didn't hit the 200+ word limit on 7 showing you can not follow instructions.
    Become more globally active.
    You do not tell us how long you can can be on.
    -------------------------------------
    Best of luck,

TgeBeast

10. J0NBE4R

J0NBE4R Retired Admin

DENIED - Hello there!

Your application has been intensely reviewed by the management team and it has been decided to deny your application, you may reapply in 1 week.

Be sure to look at our writing guide, this will help you when writing any application you may choose to create in the future. Also, check out our general requirements.

For these reasons your application has been denied:
    - Global inactivity.

Please take care to fix this up when creating your next staff application in 1 week.

Thanks, Management.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.