USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Yoursooonice, Qurbi & Simplexpython

Zoxide

Astronaut
I am making recognition for these staff members due to multiple reasons on which I will go into depth on for each individual, I personally believe these staff are extremely proficient in what they do and they perform it at a high standard.

Yoursooonice
Yoursooonice, is an extremely well mannered and efficient staff member who has potential, his work standard is amazing and extremely high quality, from seeing him as an Operator, Administrator and now a Sr. Moderator, I know what he is capable of and I can personally say after working with him on multiple occasions he is more than worthy and deserving of a promotion and would make an excellent Jr. Administrator.

Qurbi
Qurbi is an amazing and high standard staff member, everything he does is done at a high standard and never below, he always puts his maximum effort into everything and makes sure it is completed on time, I believe Qurbi to be a possible Admin candidate and will do amazingly once he gets there! All love my guy.

Simplexpython
Simplex is an awesome and friendly dude, much like the others he works to an amazingly high standard and IMO carries the staff team to reach high goals which wouldn't be possibly imaginable without him, he raises the work effort from all staff and can be seen as a role model from many, and alongside Yoursooonice & Qurbi, he would be an amazing Administrator and I cannot wait to see him there.

If I didn't include you in this then I most likely forgot, or you don't have a brain ;)

- Zox

#FREEGPB #FREEGPB #FREEGPB #FREEGPB #FREEGPB #FREEGPB #FREEGPB