Join other players on play.universemc.us

Denied 'Wurzener92' Staff Application.

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Wurzener92, Sep 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wurzener92

Wurzener92 Member

1) Simple Information

• Minecraft Username:
    Wurzener92

• Previous Minecraft Usernames (if applicable):​
    I am not 100% sure, I have forgotten, I used to play this server a lot on it, I lost My account for personal reason, I played on that account a lot and enjoyed this server a lot.

• What's your timezone?:​
    GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)​

• Are you staff on any other servers?:
    Recently I was staff On a server but not any more. So at the moment I am staff on no server.

• Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? If you have discord, please list your full discord name and tag. Example; Example#1234:
    Wurzener92#2618
    - I do have a fully working Microphone,

• Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?:
    Yes, I use OBS,

• Do you have a detonator rank on any of our game modes?:​
    On my alt account in another country I had 'nova' rank, I most likely will buy another rank soon because I enjoy this server a lot.

2) Elaborate

2) Where are you most active on the Universe Server?:
    I used to be very active Jupiter Realm, I really enjoyed that realm because I had a lot of friends and I generally enjoyed the server a lot.

3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
    Regular Weeks (When I am in school)
    » Monday - 3-4 Hours

» Tuesday - 3-4 Hours

» Wednesday - 2-3 Hours

» Thursday - 3-4 Hours

» Friday - 5-6 Hours

» Saturday - 5-10 Hours

» Sunday - 4-10 Hours

4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details (if applicable):
    I have never been banned on server though I have banned player for hacking and other rules that the players decided to break, I am generally quite a nice and helpful player.
    5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?:

I would inform the layer that what they are doing is bad and that If they do not stop, that they are going to be punished, If they refuse to listen to me I would mute them for a longer period of time. If then still they decide to carry on I would mute them for a longer period of time and also inform the staff member on staff discord. I would also ensure to inform him that he can Buy a unmute from the store, I would also show the member My evidence.
    6) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?:

A while ago I was staff on a server where I had given out the wrong punishment to a player, I wasnt to sure what happend until a staff member messaged me and informed me of what I had done and how To resolve the problem thats I was in, After that I apologised to the player and all was good, I learned from my mistakes and now I know what to do in that situation.
    7) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? If not, please explain how you could do as staff even without having any previous experiences. (Minimum 200+ words):

I believe I have a fair bit of experience as a Staff Member. I have owned a server, which used to be called NinjaPVP, I was staff on this server for around four months before I decided to focus more toward my work and real life. I feel that I have learned a lot of information about how to run a server after that section of my life, I also realized that a very good way of creating a great community, is to create a Public account, Maybe such as Instagram, It really allows people to chat and talk to one another. I have also been Head-Admin on a server called Plex-realms, This server helped me improve my command and taught me how to be respectful toward player and staff. I have some more experience on the side where I feel Is not that important. I have also recently been accepted for staff on a very popular server called OPcraft, I am no longer staff though, But I feel that I learned a lot concerning how to staff a server with a large amount of player which also I feel would help with staffing this server.

8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?:

I have a small Hobbies that I tell no body about, I am a professional dancer, I have danced with some famous people before and I enjoy It a lot, I feel dancing will help me become staff because In dance theirs always teamwork, You always need teamwork to be successful, I feel That can come in into my application because I have experience with teamwork.
    9) SCENARIO: You're on a busy game mode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a junior moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?:

I reply to the 2 player to create a player report on discord or then do /report In game and tell them that a staff member will be with them shortly, I would then move the player who is spamming music In the channel to a different channel and block them from joining that channel for a while. I would also inform a staff member to help catch the hackers.

10) SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it?:
    I would go through My footage of the punishment I gave out and decide on whether I was wrong, If I wasn't sure I would ask a staff member on disc, and If I was wrong, I would take away the punishment that had been given to him. Also I would apologise.

11) Anything else we should know?:

Why I find you ticket system so good.
    ‏‏‎ I find Its great. Its a great way for member to communicate with staff within any matter, It also allows a staff member who isn't to sure on how to respond to the matters of the member, To let a different staff member who is in knowledge of the problem to answer, [ basically what I am trying to say is that it dose not put to much pressure on one staff member ] Its also a great place for Staff member to learn to things and tricks that they may not have knew from before. Its also a great way for staff member to Check it, They do not necessarily have any rush to check the tickets, They can do it in their own time meaning that they could have more time staffing the server even though checking the tickets would count as staffing. Its also useful for Providing a answer for the member of the server.

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ Personally i find their are so many different techniques about how this server is so good, but for me personally I feel that the player and the staff are the best part of the server, I feel this way because Their all so welcoming and happy and their all just the best, they feel so relaxing to be around and that you can tell them anything, I know I am quite new but i definitely find that the best thing about the server ATM Is the player and the staff.

I thanks all you you personally for reading my staff application
    I know I do not meet 1 of the requirement But I do have history and I feel I could really help with your server.

x_XXX_x
    Wurzener92

Kamran likes this.
  2. Wurzener92

Wurzener92 Member

3. lildynexdegod

lildynexdegod Member

4. Wurzener92

Wurzener92 Member

???. This Is a staff applications of you need help to get to forums pm

5. Snooker

Snooker Administrator
    Administrator

DENIED - Hello there!

Your application has been intensely reviewed by the management team and it has been decided to deny your application; you may reapply in 1 week.

For these reasons your application has been denied:

- Professionalism/grammar

Thank You

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.