Join other players on play.universemc.us

Why i became inactive.

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by iGqpple, Jan 1, 2019.

?

will you let me help this time?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. iGqpple

iGqpple Member

Hello everyone I'm here to tell you why I went very inactive on forums and discord.

For starters, staff never let me to help out on Applications, and questions. Why? Answer unclear. I'm called "Useless" for this.

Second is that people on discord send questions that I'm not able to solve such as why a specific thing is broken/glitched. most of the simple questions are taken care of instantly.

Lastly is that there are too many staff on for me to help out I never get a chance to step in it makes me upset to see a application has already been taken care of by someone.

At least give me a chance to cover an application...

2. Tank

Tank Staff Application Critic

Nice to meet you! I'm new around here but as far as I understand the applications are an universal thing open to all people! No staff permission necessary. (That is if you mean staff applications)

I will also tell you right now that there is definitely not enough staff on the server, many are left for some time in assistance limbo whether it be admin level or fellow player level situations. Just keep being active! <3

(hopefully that all made sense lol)

3. iGqpple

iGqpple Member

It did make sense xD.

Tank likes this.