Join other players on play.universemc.us

Vote Script For Mac (Legal)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hazzbro_, Feb 19, 2019.

?

Did this help you?

1. Yes it worked on MacOS

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No, I don't use MacOS

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. No, it didn't work on MacOS (If this is the case, lemme know in the comments and I'll help you out)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hazzbro_

Hazzbro_ Member

Hey UniverseMC Players,

GetTheShotgun recently made a post on a vote script for Windows 10. This allowed you to open up all the vote sites and you'd simply have to navigate through them and enter your name to cast your vote. This saves you opening all the tabs individually in-game.
    For my fellow MacOS users though, this doesn't work, so I made it work (thank me later ^-^)

Simply paste the following into your terminal and chrome will open up all the sites.

If you haven't seen his post, do the following.

Step 1: Open Terminal. This can be done via Spotlight search or the Launchpad

Step 2: Paste in the script

Step 3: Go to the sites now opened and simply enter your IGN and close the tab. Repeat this for the other sites and your in-game rewards will be with you shortly

Tip: I recommend saving this in your Notes application so that you can grab it from there whenever needed.

Not sure how many MacOS Users there are playing Universe but hey, someone out there might find this useful.

Sincerely,
    Hazzbro_

Darknetic likes this.
  2. Mezya

Mezya Member

You can do something similar on Windows,

Although this is less useful I'll put it out there.

Open the "Command Prompt" in your Cortana search bar, or by hitting the Windows button and "R", then typing "cmd" into the run prompt.

Copy this script and paste it in, if it doesn't automatically run then simply hit enter.

3. Darknetic

Darknetic Member

very helpful