Join other players on play.universemc.us

Denied VoicelessTubers Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by VoicelessTuber, May 17, 2019.

1. VoicelessTuber

1) Simple Information

• Minecraft Username: VoicelessTuber

• Previous Minecraft Usernames (if applicable): TheUltimatePick

• What's your timezone?: GMT+1

• Are you staff on any other servers?: i own my own server but that's just for messing around with plugins and things like that

• Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? If you have discord, please list your full discord name and tag. Example; Example#1234: VoicelessTuber#7940

• Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?: Yes I Record on UniverseMC Anyway

• Do you have a donator rank on any of our game modes?: I do not but i do have Twitch Rank which i have been told equals to Sky Rank

2) Elaborate

2) Where are you most active on the Universe Server?: Neptune Server (Skyblock) sometimes on mars (factions)

3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

Monday 5-7PM
    Tuesday 5-7PM
    Wednesday 3-7PM
    Thursday 5-7PM
    Friday Depends On What I Am Doing On The Weekend

Saturday Depends On What I Am Doing On The Weekend
    Sunday Depends On What I Am Doing On The Weekend

4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details (if applicable): No, I have never been banned before

5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?: I would tell them to wait till their mute is over and if they were to carry on spamming i would let a higher up staff know about it.

6) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?: i didnt revise for GCSE's (was too busy playing minecraft) i learnt that if i didnt spend all my time on the computer and actually revised i would have got onto a higher course in college (i got on to Level 2 IT instead of Level 3 (also i met my other half on the course so also glad i didnt revise))

7) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? If not, please explain how you could do as staff even without having any previous experiences. (Minimum 200+ words): i used to be owner of a private SMP server called ChaosCraftSMP this server i had to set all the perms up on my own, i also had to read applications and choose to accept or deny them, this server isnt a thing anymore as i couldnt afford paying it (i host the server i run to mess around on, on my pc) so i think i would be good at staffing. i used to have a factions server called KarmaFactions aswell until my devs decided to take all the server files and block me, which then made me learn not to trust random people off minecraft forums as i lost alot of hard work that day. When i used to be admin on a server network called Titanz this was a server with multiple modded servers, i had to be active on each one of them, help people who were stuck (modded can be quite hard for newcomers) and also setup some modded servers

8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?: i like to play the piano and the guitar, i am self taught in both (not the best but im proud of myself for what i can play)

9) SCENARIO: You're on a busy game mode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a junior moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?: i would try my best to help them all and if i couldnt keep up i would tell them to wait whilst i get someone higher up to help them, i would also @ (insert name here) to get their attention

10) SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it?: i would tell them that i made a mistake and that i am human like everyone else and everyone makes mistakes, i would also tell them that they should create a ticket to dispute the punishment if they think that it is incorrect and that i think it is correct

11) Anything else we should know?: you should also know that i am a quick learner so if there was something i didnt know i would be able to learn it quite quick and i also like helping people out (it makes me feel good about myself)

#1 VoicelessTuber, May 17, 2019
    Last edited: May 19, 2019 at 12:25 PM
  2. Zoxide

Zoxide Junior Mod
    Junior Mod

Hey! Here are some suggestions to help you!

- Add a colour scheme

- Become more globally active (Discord, forums and in-game)
    - Add more overall detail

Good luck!
    - Zoxide

3. VoicelessTuber

thanks for the feedback!

4. Gizz

Gizz Member

I love your application, but try not to use emoji in your application.
    It is a +1 btw
    Good luck!

5. VoicelessTuber

Thank you For The Feedback!

6. Dorito_

Dorito_ Junior Mod
    Junior Mod

Hey @VoicelessTuber, After reviewing your application, I have come up with these suggestions:

» Become more globally active across all servers and platforms (I only see you on Neptune and you are usually AFK)

» Add a lot more detail to all of your answers

» Fix multiple grammatical errors scattered throughout your application

» Remove jokes from your application as it seems unprofessional (Question 4)

» Try to separate your answers from the questions and change the colors around to make your application easier to read

» You fail to meet the requirement of 200+ words on Question 7

» Do not use emojis in your application

Good luck.

-Dorito

7. Wild_Yogurt

Wild_Yogurt Active Forum's Member

Theirs grammer errors and its not that good in my opinion could have more effort

8. donny

donny im a gamer and im relay good with tech

9. VoicelessTuber

Thank You All For The Feedback!

10. YunusEmre

YunusEmre Member

Please add separate the questions and your answer with space and contrast colors.
    You got misspelling/grammatically errors in your application.

Instead of saying "thanks for the feedback" actually go and do it, because it is for your best.

11. VoicelessTuber

i have done the feedback and ill change the miss spellings now

12. UserNumberJuan

UserNumberJuan Network Manager
    Manager

DENIED - Hello, VoicelessTuber
    Your application and interview has been intensely reviewed and the management team and has decided to deny your app you may
    reapply in 2 weeks.

Not enough detail.

-UserNumberJuan