Join other players on play.universemc.us

Accepted Unproportional Sky block Pricing

Discussion in 'Accepted Suggestions' started by GamerClick, Jul 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GamerClick

GamerClick VeryEpic

Thread Title:
    Unproportional Sky block Pricing
    IGN: (In-game name):
    GamerClick
    Date:
    Jul 6, 2019
    Suggestion:
    On sky block i have noticed that the pricing is not proportional between items.
    For example and emerald block is bought for $700 while a single emerald 156 meaning its a much better deal to just buy a block, but the sell price for an emerald block is $200 while a normal emerald is $40 200/40 is 6, meaning selling 1 block of emerald is equivalent to selling 6 emeralds. You can multiply your profits by 1.5 for selling emeralds as singular emeralds than blocks. This is the same case for diamonds and iron blocks.
    I feel like Universe should switch the prices so they're proportional because if you're saving up blocks to use a money booster, you'll hardly be boosting profits because regular items are a much better profit. This could be the same if you're saving up blocks to place but change your mind with many double chests.
    Selling a double chest of emerald blocks would make you 691k while the equivalent amount of emeralds singular (or 9 double chests) would make you over a MILLION dollars.
    I feel I have made my point clear and hope you consider it.
    Server:
    Neptune Planet
    Reason for this Suggestion:
    The pricing is un proportional and is a better deal to sell items singularly than as blocks

2. Takedowns

Takedowns Member

Okay, so to sum up what you are saying is to fix the shop prices ASAP? I'll start getting to work on this with the admin team ASAP.

3. Takedowns

Takedowns Member

UPDATE: I have recently went through the prices that were the most "broken" and changed them to be better proportionally. Thank you for the suggestion, as it is much appreciated!

GamerClick likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.