Join other players on play.universemc.us

Skyblock UnProportional Pricing

Discussion in 'Skyblock Discussion' started by GamerClick, May 27, 2019.

1. GamerClick

GamerClick VeryEpic

On sky block i have noticed that the pricing is not proportional between items.
    For example and emerald block is bought for $700 while a single emerald 156 meaning its a much better deal to just buy a block, but the sell price for an emerald block is $200 while a normal emerald is $40 200/40 is 6, meaning selling 1 block of emerald is equivalent to selling 6 emeralds. You can multiply your profits by 1.5 for selling emeralds as singular emeralds than blocks. This is the same case for diamonds and iron blocks.
    I feel like Universe should switch the prices so they're proportional because if you're saving up blocks to use a money booster, you'll hardly be boosting profits because regular items are a much better profit. This could be the same if you're saving up blocks to place but change your mind with many double chests.
    Selling a double chest of emerald blocks would make you 691k while the equivalent amount of emeralds singular (or 9 double chests) would make you over a MILLION dollars.
    I feel I have made my point clear and hope you consider it.