USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Unban and Blacklist

ToxicGen

Astronaut
Im appealing for unban and unblacklist because Enthalpy false ban for me duping last map which I didn't do, it was a buddy of mine's that duped with his 2x sell wand on the beacon thing that grabs all the mob loots. Enthalpy clearly showed me screenshot's of me encouraging my buddies to dupe more money so we can be rich. But the reason of the ban reason was for duping and exploiting personal gain which I wasn't even duping at all, I told my friend to dupe more money and pay me so I can be on baltop 1 and like show off you know. If I was the one duping I would understand about the fact that I got perm ban and blacklisted but I never did that all I did was encourage him to get lot's of billions and pay me loads of money so we can be the richest out on the server and buy hella spawners. But I'm sorry for taking actions to encourage him to dupe loads of money and paying me it just so I can show off to the server.

KAClim

Astronaut
Thats hard and I don’t think your supposed to try and appel here

GetGoodSkid

DM me if you need anything
JR. MOD
This is not the correct place to appeal a punishment, please make one in appeal a punishment!

King regards
Skid

ToxicGen

Astronaut
I forgot where it was but im waiting for enthalpy he'll still read it regardless