Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sarnando aka HibV2

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zoxide

Astronaut
Is he thogugh? Ghostinq is a god
Ghostinqs is rly good no doubt ab it but ysn is better ;o nah fr they’re both hella godly

mr2f0

Staff Operator
Kinda disappointed im not on this list...

Gotta give it to my boy law though.

Jokester

Astronaut
Ok to be fair Aaron may cheat but still hasn’t been caught it’s not fair to put rkeow or fran because they cheat all the time. Honestly Ghostinqs is kinda doodoo I kinda rock his world all the <Swear Word> time. I was pvping rkeow last night and with no gaps and like him 3 out 4 times
Yeah Okay Google is very good at hiding the hacks. I agree with you about Rkeow and Fran. Ghostinq is legit though and can stand his own against Lawrence. They were pvping at warp fps and I personally saw it and it took forever with no one beating each other. I also think YouABich should be on this list but I havent seen him this season.

Jokester

Astronaut

Gotta give it to my boy law though.[/QUOTE

I wish I was on here as well lol but I am trash.
Not only do they cheat, but Franz is a known DDOSer and even got banned at the start of this map for fly hacking to a corner. Rkeow abuses the Speed IV glitch on Venus blatantly and has still to be punished for it. I have no clue why they are still able to play.

Ghostinqs gets railed at outpost.

LawrenceORourke cheats but he can hide it pretty well. Also got quickdropped by an MVP when he claimed he was "lagging"

droppedexe had to run from an 8v1 gank in a cave

twittyman makes the wise decisions to go derp jumping in destroyer

Sarnando wrecks kids on Skyblock

Yoursooonice just goes into Vanish mode when he's about to pop

No one of these PvPers have custom Gswords.. really helps give an advantage.
All of this is true. I remember the 8v1 because I was one of the 8 lol. Drop is a great pvper and I understand why he ran and he lasted forever.

yoursooonice

Network Moderator
top pvper right here

9HD

Astronaut
I've dropped yoursooonice a ton in the past we haven't really 1v1ed in a fat minute though.

droppedexe

Astronaut
Also still wondering where rkeow, Fran, enzah, and ghostinqs is
BAHAHAHAHAH LOOOOL COSMO YOU COULD BE TOP 5 WORST PVPERS GET YO <Swear Word> OUTTA HERE, and we said no cheaters are you dumb? Dont name all of them at once.

droppedexe

Astronaut
I've dropped yoursooonice a ton in the past we haven't really 1v1ed in a fat minute though.
Respect. Your the only smart person I have seen in these comments but hes good asf

Last edited:

droppedexe

Astronaut

how? you cant even fight D: my bad on edit i read the message wrong lmao

Last edited:

droppedexe

Astronaut
Not only do they cheat, but Franz is a known DDOSer and even got banned at the start of this map for fly hacking to a corner. Rkeow abuses the Speed IV glitch on Venus blatantly and has still to be punished for it. I have no clue why they are still able to play.

Ghostinqs gets railed at outpost.

LawrenceORourke cheats but he can hide it pretty well. Also got quickdropped by an MVP when he claimed he was "lagging"

droppedexe had to run from an 8v1 gank in a cave

twittyman makes the wise decisions to go derp jumping in destroyer

Sarnando wrecks kids on Skyblock

Yoursooonice just goes into Vanish mode when he's about to pop

No one of these PvPers have custom Gswords.. really helps give an advantage.
Wow an 8v1 against people with gsets, tf? I lasted 45minutes aswell.

droppedexe

Astronaut
Mad people disagreeing about a lot of these but I havent seen a singular person do better than me in a fight, half the people that you guys name either cheat or are not as good as you say they are. And some people you name dont even play.

Cosmoissues

Pro mineman
BAHAHAHAHAH LOOOOL COSMO YOU COULD BE TOP 5 WORST PVPERS GET YO <Swear Word> OUTTA HERE, and we said no cheaters are you dumb? Dont name all of them at once.
Legit?? Remove Lawrence then lmao ik he hacks hes admitted it and I'm fairly decent lmao me and him trade hits when I'm warmed up and trying lmao and im better than sarnando lmao he accused me of 10 block once

droppedexe

Astronaut
Legit?? Remove Lawrence then lmao ik he hacks hes admitted it and I'm fairly decent lmao me and him trade hits when I'm warmed up and trying lmao and im better than sarnando lmao he accused me of 10 block once
He doesnt cheat, if he cheats hes really bad considering he struggles against me, and no your legit horrible, and I removed Sarn.

droppedexe

Astronaut
I have a recording, it was around 10 minutes. You used a KB stick and kept popping a Solar rank who came back so you had pot refills.

He cheats. EOM.
Dude if he cheats then he is <Swear Word> since he struggled against me, and it was way longer then 10 and it was 8 people like are you dumb or something, 8v1 and I’m gonna just sit there and kill people in gsets bc it’s so ez, and this is a 1v1 type of poll, who does good in fights, please be smarter omg

droppedexe

Astronaut
I wouldn't expect a former staff to be that toxic :p

Jupiter is OP PvP, Lawrence ORourke might not be so good on Mars. Legit the only way to pop people is to get them in webs, get them in a derp, or actually drop them out of gapple timer if they are really that bad.
Your not making a point in any way at all.