USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Top 5 Best Pvpers On Universe.mc (That don't cheat)

Who do you think is the best pvpers on universe.mc ? Vote here

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

LawrenceOrourke

Muted
1. LawrenceORourke aka aaronorourke
One of the good pvpers on universe, he gets hackusated alot for no reason. Has been ss'ed way way to many times, hes not someone that you would want to 1v1.
2. Droppedexe aka Isabel_c21
Also a really good pvper on universe, hes really good at comboing people rocking anyone that wants to 1v1.
3. YSN aka Yoursooonice
YSN is a really good pvper he was known for being a MOD on universe and many people thinking he cheats low key but he doesn't. He deserves a spot on this list.
4. 1835
1835 was known for being a god at pvp. There is not much to know about him besides if you saw him pvping you wouldn't want to get involved. He sadly doesnt play as much but still deserves #4 on this list.
5. Rse
Rse doesnt play as much either, but when he did he dominated pvp.

Saphelia

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ¸.·´¯`·. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
I guess I'm not on there :(

Zoxide

Restricted
Why am I not on there #ZoxFTW

droppedexe

Astronaut
Hmmm good list, i should be 1 tho, anyone got a problem can come into my court and get shitted on.

TechnoPat

[Staff] (I<3Snooker)

9HD

Astronaut
Stop adding people who don’t play

FakeGender

Helpful Member aka Brain.EXE has stopped working
I want to know where i place on this list :) top 30? top 20 ? or top 10 as well ;)

EclipsedOG

Astronaut
One of the good pvpers on universe, he gets hackusated alot for no reason. Has been ss'ed way way to many times, hes not someone that you would want to 1v1.
Also a really good pvper on universe, hes really good at comboing people rocking anyone that wants to 1v1.
3. YSN aka Yoursooonice
YSN is a really good pvper he was known for being a MOD on universe and many people thinking he cheats low key but he doesn't. He deserves a spot on this list.
4. 1835
1835 was known for being a god at pvp. There is not much to know about him besides if you saw him pvping you wouldn't want to get involved. He sadly doesnt play as much but still deserves #4 on this list.
5. Rse
Lmao wheres my spot? Should I come back from retirements :), I'd be atleast #1 & are most of these people Jupiter PVPers?

Archie

I am cool :)
idk what you're all saying, im the best ;)

1800IPod

The Destructer.
3. YSN aka Yoursooonice
4. 1835
5. Rse