Join other players on play.universemc.us

The Updated Introduction of KazGames!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by KazGames, Jul 13, 2019.

1. KazGames

KazGames Small YouTuber

Hobbies:

- Gaming
    - Writing
    - Song Writing
    - Drawing
    - Recording
    - Editing
    - Sleep (ofc)

- Personal Introduction -

Hey, You can call me Kaz or KazGames, I don't care either way. I have been playing UniverseMC since season 1 and going for staff as well as recording YouTube Video's. Since then, I have privated all my videos due to my disgusting toxicity through out all of the seasons. I have said it before and wasn't fully honest, but as of now, I personally believe that I have matured and am no longer the same toxic person I was before. I am going for staff and or YouTube rank and will be starting a YouTube series on Jupiter rank as of 7/13/19. I am going to be trying my best to livestream and edit the streams afterwards. I do not wish to use the UniverseMC network for promotion towards my channel and only for promotion towards the server.

Now, other than the server, my personal life is a little random. I currently work in contracting, rather I clean contracts. My personal earnings are low as of now and I am saving. I have a very plain gaming set-up for YouTube recording and streaming, but it works. I work at random hours and fully depends on the contracts I am cleaning. My schedule changes constantly, so my upload schedule will also be all over the place. Other than that, I am just some lonely gamer who stays in the house for 20% of the time, or rather whenever I am not at work.

In terms of pleasantries, I wish to see you all on the server and wish to have a great season on Jupiter with you all. If you wish to talk about anything, I am open! I hope we can all become great friends and also share fun rivalries within the server. Nothing personal, haha!

2. RevolutionYT

RevolutionYT Member

Hello, Kaz!

I am very sure that you know of me, Its nice to see you again and its very nice to hear more about you!

KazGames likes this.
  3. KazGames

KazGames Small YouTuber

Who are you? xD Just kidding, Nice to see you around.