Join other players on play.universemc.us

Denied Superkiwibear Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Superkiwibear, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Superkiwibear

Superkiwibear Member

Simple Information-
    Minecraft Username:
    Superkiwibear
    Previous Minecraft Usernames:
    None
    Timezone:
    (EST) Eastern Standard Time
    Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone?
    Yes, and my name Discord username is Nightminer.
    Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?
    Yes I use OBS to record my screen.
    Are you Stare (or Above)
    Sadly at the time I'm editing this I do not.
    What is your full Discord name?
    Nightminer#0052
    Elaborate-
    Where are you most active on the Universe Server?
    Right now I'm most active on Jupiter but, it might change after the Mars reset.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
    It depends on school, but after 3 I'll be on.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
    I've been banned once and that was on InvadedLands on part of a troll.
    SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?
    I'd warn them and show the proof on why I muted that person. if they don't stop spamming I'd report the case to higher ranked staff to deal with the person.
    Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last month? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
    In Minecraft I learned that don't spam people if they don't respond to someone because I did and I didn't realize how annoying it was to get spammed so i stopped spamming people.
    Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
    This is the first sever I will be staff on (if I be accepted). I have a lot of leadership experience I was the class representative in school for 4 years in a row and I've been the team captain of many sports. That includes basket ball, baseball, and tennis. I've also ran many huge factions on many faction servers and the members say I was a good leader. I'm sorry about not reaching 200 words on this question I don't know any other leadership experience I had.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
    I have 1 hobby, and that is to volunteering at Give Kids the World located in Florida so that may mess up the hours i play but before I leave for volunteering the day before I will make sure i double my hours.
    SCENARIO: You're in a busy gamemode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a moderator for a hacker, someone then pokes you on teamspeak telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?
    If 2 people are telling me to get a moderator because there is a hacker(s) I'd tell them to report them on the forums with proof or in discord by doing -new. I don't know what privileges TeamSpeak has but if its the same as Discord ill tell the person who if being the victim of the loud music I'd tell them to mute the other person
    SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it?
    If 4 people were messaging me "You've made a incorrect punishment" I'll find a available mod that's not busy and send them proof on why I banned/muted them , and if the mod thinks that "Proof" ill keep that player banned or muted.
    Anything else we should know?
    I'm really looking forward to being apart of this amazing Minecraft server! It's not been a week since I last posted but I was told that I'm allowed to edit it not re-post it.

#1 Superkiwibear, Jan 17, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
  2. Tank

Tank Staff Application Critic
    Management Team Operator Administrator

Hello! @Superkiwibear

First off, I love your gung-ho attitude although your application could use some revising.

Suggestions:
    -Look for some inspiration in "Accepted Applications" (Don't plagiarize though!)
    -I noticed you followed the format, but try to organize your application more!
    -Even though I really like your personality, please try to work on your maturity since it is vital when working as a staff member.
    -Get more time into the server
    -Make sure you have a contrast between your questions and replies, as it makes it significantly easier to read. (like text color, but refer to the writing suggestions & format)
    Please make sure to fix this up!

Good luck!

3. _BlockGame_

_BlockGame_ Member

1. Doesn't Space Out Questions and Answers; Makes it Difficult To Find Questions and Answers; Doesn't Number Either
    2. No Color Scheme

4. tamas3137

tamas3137 Member

I agree space your stuff our and add more colour
    This person may not have been playing for too long either, because they are mvp or nothing, it would be better if you knew that is it -new not !new, also me more active on all the realms

5. Superkiwibear

Superkiwibear Member

Okay so I've been looking though some previous ones and I came across yours. Yours was red and white. I'm and definitely going to not use those colors because they are your colors but should i keep my previous application but write it in the form of how you did it? Also can you tell me what to be more mature about? Thank you!

6. tamas3137

tamas3137 Member

I think you should but make it spaced out and where the amount of words seems like too much you should write more/less (ik I wrote to many you)

7. PenguinNerd

PenguinNerd Fluffy Penguin <3

Hello, @Superkiwibear

I suggest using the correct format. Here.

Best of Luck.
    -Penguin

8. Superkiwibear

Superkiwibear Member

That's what I did just not spaced out also when can I apply again

9. tamas3137

tamas3137 Member

1 week OR u could maybe edit it now

10. PenguinNerd

PenguinNerd Fluffy Penguin <3

I would suggest spacing out your questions and responses, as your application is very unorganized.

11. RoboticSavage

RoboticSavage Restricted
    Muted

DENIED - Hello there!

Your application has been intensely reviewed by the management team and it has been decided to deny your application; you may reapply in 1 week.

Be sure to look at our writing guide, this will help you when writing your next application https://universemc.us/threads/application-writing-guide.864/ and our general requirements, https://universemc.us/threads/staff-application-requirements.15/

For these reasons your application has been denied:
    - Lack of detail/Dedication
    - Failure to be globally active.

Please take care to fix this up when creating your next staff application in 1 week.

Thanks.