Join other players on play.universemc.us

Denied Suggestions for Mars

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by Angry_Pineapple1, Oct 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angry_Pineapple1

Thread Title:
    Suggestions for Mars
    IGN: (In-game name):
    Angry_Pineapple
    Date:
    Oct 9, 2018
    Suggestion:
    I would like to see these things on Mars. I would like to see these rewards in the voting crate, Sell sponge, bosses, bedrock, 3x3 trench pick, Mystic rank, and assorted kits. What I would also like to see on Mars is less P2W. I see it to much as people are always buying monthlycrates that I think ruin the experience for everyone else. I suggest you get the mobcoins plugin with a custom /transfer with monthlycrates, keys, kits, ranks, and maybe even exclusive items and tags. I believe that a new limited edition rank be added to Mars (like blizzard on Jupiter) and I suggest you add the Mercury rank as a limited edition rank only available during Christmas time. I think cactus price in shop should be increased to $14 and also fix printer while people print cactus farms. I also think emerald prices should be raised to $35 to make villager spawners more worth it. I hope the developers on UniverseMC looking at these suggestions and hopefully some get implemented!
    Server:
    Mars Planet
    Reason for this Suggestion:
    Suggestions on crates, ranks, the P2W, and eco prices!

2. Jaii

Jaii Member

Pending

I'm going to put this under review from the admins, I like this but would love more support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.