should this be implemented ?

• yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Splitem

= > God himself < =
-Recently the universemc been getting alot of applications that are pointless and empty , such as i wanna be staff , not following the format given here .
We can never know if they are just trolling or they just don't know how to apply for a staff rank on here , or they have never applied for staff before in a forums , so a good way to stop these kind of applications is to make it so when you click on
Post New Thread it will auto post the application format for them and they just have to fill it out : [IMG]https://gyazo.com/64dcb9eb143e46720aa792b46c7587c9[/IMG]

(make sure you tell them to check on the staff requirements before they fill in the format)

BabyShadow1

Astronaut
I do agree with that, some servers have it and I really think it buys them time when going through applications.

Splitem

= > God himself < =
I do agree with that, some servers have it and I really think it buys them time when going through applications.
Yup , it would help them save some times , and avoid troll aplications spam !

mr2f0

Staff Operator
It would be a good idea but at the end of the day, if someone doesn't know how to apply for staff, or makes a troll application, they are not ready to become staff. Yeah, we have been getting a large amount of these applications, but it only takes a few seconds for us to deny it. In my opinion, adding something like this would just be another helping hand to the unprepared and inexperienced applicants. As simple as it is, taking the few minutes to find the format and copy and paste it is a step in showing the effort put into their application.