Feb 14, 2020
Suggestion:
Hgjfjdjd
Server:
Hub
Reason for this Suggestion:
Fix
-Pots & Pearls
-How a god sword does 2 damage per hit with a sharp 13 to immortal set. I could pot but err it broke
-Staff activity
-Staff promotions mothertufker why do you have 15 admins and 1 mod
-CTF breaking and you not giving me a ducking refund even though I provided a screenshot of me with a pickaxe and defenders - I couldn’t scroll up in chat to prove I started it which comes to my next point
-Fucking disable envoy messages filling up my chat at this point
-Fix carnage
-Fix Event boss on Venus LOOOL, it’s been like 3 seasons.

Merci

Astronaut
neutral
  • troll suggestion
  • Lack of details
Err this ain’t a troll suggestion it’s legit everything that needs to be either fixed to improved.

Zilexavay

Astronaut
agreed

Mehlones

Astronaut
Agreed on some of the points however:
  • Make a real suggestion. Put effort into it and show you actually want changes rather than just putting stuff down and making it seem like a joke.
  • Be realistic with your suggestions and don’t suggest something totally out of the world.

Merci

Astronaut
Agreed on some of the points however:
  • Make a real suggestion. Put effort into it and show you actually want changes rather than just putting stuff down and making it seem like a joke.
  • Be realistic with your suggestions and don’t suggest something totally out of the world.
fam dont tell me what to do - these are some suggestions the community even voted in - it just hasn't been heard.
It is fucking realistic, carnage is broke, pearls suck and there is a video on it if admins have seen it then they damn know.
This is a reminder for that then.
Event boss is broken on Venus and it's been 2 seasons. They still haven't fixed it.

Mehlones

Astronaut
fam dont tell me what to do - these are some suggestions the community even voted in - it just hasn't been heard.
It is fucking realistic, carnage is broke, pearls suck and there is a video on it if admins have seen it then they <Swear Word> know.
This is a reminder for that then.
Event boss is broken on Venus and it's been 2 seasons. They still haven't fixed it.
Just trying to give you a suggestion. You should correct the suggestion so it's grammatically correct and make sure that it looks like you really want this stuff to be implemented rather than making it seem like you don't care. Correct it and make it look like you actually care about it so they take it as a real suggestion & concern.

LordAizenX

Astronaut
Wouldn't mind seeing an update to the Event Boss in Venus.

Merci

Astronaut
Just trying to give you a suggestion. You should correct the suggestion so it's grammatically correct and make sure that it looks like you really want this stuff to be implemented rather than making it seem like you don't care. Correct it and make it look like you actually care about it so they take it as a real suggestion & concern.
Yes my bad I just had a hard 5mins xD.
Thanks but I I honestly cannot be asked and staff can understand.

Zilexavay

Astronaut
Same

Dor1to

Astronaut
Hello,

We have already fixed some of the things listed but this just seems like a troll suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.