Join other players on play.universemc.us

Denied staff apply lucje_2007_pvp

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Luc, Dec 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luc

Luc Member

1) Simple Information

• Minecraft Username: lucje_2007_pvp

• Previous Minecraft Usernames (if applicable): none

• What's your timezone?: cnt+1

• Are you staff on any other servers?: no

• Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? If you have discord, please list your full discord name and tag. Example; Example#1234: luc#2347 no mic

• Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?: no

• Do you have a donator rank on any of our game modes?: yes

2) Elaborate

2) Where are you most active on the Universe Server?: jupiter

3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: only the weekends

4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details (if applicable): yes, bcs me and my brother playt and i logt on and got band for ban eveding

5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?: not unmute them bcs then the go spam or someting again

6) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?: got non mistakes

7) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? If not, please explain how you could do as staff even without having any previous experiences. (Minimum 200+ words): i had 1 time a mod/admin on a youtubers server i made it rly good and the pp where nice bcs i whase a good staff. i dont know what more to tell

8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?: go to the gym, play with my friend

9) SCENARIO: You're on a busy game mode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a junior moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?: kick the music guy and get an junior moderator or above for the hacker.

10) SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it?: i unmute/unban him/her and say sorry

11) Anything else we should know?: i can only play in the weekends

2. TogglingSpeed

TogglingSpeed Member

Hello, your application needs more detail and effort put into. You do not have minimum 200 words on one question; you do not even met the age requirement. But, you can try to fix up your application by fixing spelling errors, putting full sentences etc. Best luck ig!
    PS- You lack great playtime during the weekdays.

-Toggle

3. mr2f0

mr2f0 Junior Mod
    Junior Mod

Hey there @Luc

Before applying for staff on universemc, please ensure you meet all of the requirements set in place by the management team. These can be found here https://universemc.us/threads/staff-application-requirements.6272/

Unfortunately, you do not meet hardly any of the current requirements, however in the future when you do, make sure to take a look at the writing guide (https://universemc.us/threads/staff-application-writing-guide.6271/) and accepted staff applications to help format and detail your application.

Best of luck if you choose to apply in the future!​

4. RichIceBreaker

RichIceBreaker Network Helper
    Helper

5. ItsJoes

ItsJoes I just work here
    Management Team Forums Manager Operator

Hello! I regret to inform you that your application has been Denied.

The reason(s) for the deny are the following:

-Does not meet requirements

Thank you for applying for UniverseMC, you may re-apply in 1 week!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.