Join other players on play.universemc.us

Denied Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Depthpvp, Sep 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Depthpvp

Depthpvp Member

1) Simple Information

• Minecraft Username: DepthPvP

• Previous Minecraft Usernames (if applicable): TehMarshMello

• What's your timezone?: EDT

• Are you staff on any other servers?: Nope.

• Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? If you have discord, please list your full discord name and tag. : DepthPvP#2302

• Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?: Yes

• Do you have a donator rank on any of our game modes?: No.

2) Elaborate

2) Where are you most active on the Universe Server?: I will be active on every realm :D once, I'm on a server I like to switch up the realm's and play them all equally

3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I will be contributing +12hr's a Day to this rank!

4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details (if applicable): No.

5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?: I would have to see the Reasoning for the Mute, If it was a mute that was worthy of a Mute I would tell him He needs to wait for the Mute to end, If he was muted for a false reason I'd unmute him and apologize for the inconvenience

6) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?:I would have to say it would be the time, I cheated on my Now Fiance, It's a really big mistake that I regret to this day, How I dealt with this, It was a long process, I deleted all my social media and stopped talking to everyone until she trusted me again,I learned that I shouldn't do that and that everyone makes mistakes but I regret it even though she forgives me now.

7) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? If not, please explain how you could do as staff even without having any previous experiences. (Minimum 200+ words): I used to own a server back in the day it was a small server like a .java -xms xms server ran off of my PC, It was ran for a long time pretty consistent player's, I loved it, especially being able to help people and give them a place to play on.

8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?: Don't really have many Hobbies beside's Playing Minecraft. I like football, but I work & it's hard to have time for anything

9) SCENARIO: You're on a busy game mode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a junior moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?: I would ask them to be patient, I'm only one person, I will get them all done, but Patientience is Key.

10) SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it?: If he broke a rule that Resulted in a Mute, I would tell his/her guildmate's, That he is going to have to wait out his Mute or Purchase a Global Unmute. If they escalate the Spamming in-game, I would give them a warning before muting them

11) Anything else we should know?:

I'm a Very-Very Active Player & will continue to be!

2. Archie

Archie Professional Mineman
    Helper

Hello @Depthpvp, here are some suggestions for your application.

• Increase all global activity
    • Fix minor grammatical errors
    • Add more detail to everything (scenarios especially)
    By the looks of it, you are also not in the Discord server, you can join it here.

Best of luck,
    ~ Archie

3. Snooker

Snooker Administrator
    Administrator

DENIED - Hello there!

Your application has been intensely reviewed by the management team and it has been decided to deny your application; you may reapply in 1 week.

For these reasons your application has been denied:

- Detail

Thank You

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.