Join other players on play.universemc.us

Denied Staff application uptated (helper)

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by cole, Oct 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cole

cole Member

Hi my username is colem50.
    I live in the united States.
    I am 14 years old.
    I am not staff on any other servers so I can spend all my time on here.
    I have discord and a working microphone, and my discord username is colemtanner3.
    I don't have a channel to record stuff on but I can make one.
    I would buy a donator rank but I don't have enough money to buy them.
    I am the most active on the kit pvp server.
    I have a lot of extra time maybe 2 to 4 hours a day.
    I have never been banned on any Minecraft or any thing before.
    If the person kept spamming me I would tell them to stop spamming and wait because they got punished for it and it would not be fair just because they were a well known player.
    A mistake I have made in the last year was when I became to pushy with my friend. It was really helpful to me because I did not notice it until he told me and I started to think about how I can fix it and get things right with him.
    Some hobbies I have outside of Minecraft is soccer and solving Rubik's cubes (seriously lol not a joke) I play soccer and I play on comp. I also solve Rubik's cubes and I have been to a few competition's before even US nationals.
    I have tried to start a server before but it did not work out but I have tried to apply for staff before on other websites and they don't except me because I'm to young and when I saw that you could be 13 I knew I should apply. I really love helping people and just answering questions that people have about the server or other things I know how to deal with people like if they were spamming and being really mean to people or just talking to people. I know I can do this and I think I would be really good help.
    In that scenario I would help the people by getting the moderator. Then I would go onto the discord channel and tell the person to stop blasting music or I will mute them if they don't.
    In that scenario, I would tell them to calm down and that I am sorry and I am fixing the mistake. I will also apologize for the player I made the punishment towards an apology.
    I am a really good helper and I will help you with any thing that you made need and I will take this seriously and will be of good help for people on the server.
    I hope you accept my application.
    Sincerely, Cole

2. droppedexe

droppedexe Non-staff Staff Critic

Ok I suggest you now copy and paste the format into the text box, and keep the questions, also adding a color scheme and spacing between each question will make this application way better. I also suggest adding more overall detail to each question, and also being more globally active, as I've never seen you before.
    Sincerely-
    drop

3. vanden

vanden Member

Copy this, post it into a new thread and answer the questions. Also change the title of your application to "Colem50's Staff Application" You can look at the accepted applications to get an idea of what yours should look like!

(COPY AND PASTE THIS BELOW)

1) Simple Information

• Minecraft Username:

• Previous Minecraft Usernames (if applicable):

• What's your timezone?:

• Are you staff on any other servers?:

• Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? If you have discord, please list your full discord name and tag. Example; Example#1234:

• Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?:

• Do you have a donator rank on any of our game modes?:

2) Elaborate

2) Where are you most active on the Universe Server?:

3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details (if applicable):

5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?:

6) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?:

7) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? If not, please explain how you could do as staff even without having any previous experiences. (Minimum 200+ words):

8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?:

9) SCENARIO: You're on a busy game mode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a junior moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?:

10) SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it?:

11) Anything else we should know?:

4. cole

cole Member

Ok

5. Tank

Tank Staff Application Critic

Denied - Hello!

After long consideration, your application has been denied for the following reasons:

Denied due to:
    -Poor formatting
    -Lacks contrast
    -Lacks design/uniqueness/color
    -Too new to the community

Note: I suggest to review some recently accepted applications and take some inspiration/idea (do not plagiarize). Attempt to become more invested in the community.

(You may reapply in one week)

-Tank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.