Join other players on play.universemc.us

Denied Staff Application -FactionsVolts FqctionsSkyOP#3860

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by FactionsVolts, Oct 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FactionsVolts

FactionsVolts Member

• Minecraft Username: FactionsVolts

• Previous Minecraft Usernames (if applicable): I've had many SkyGraft007, TheFactionSky_, StrafeIsEZ, Deceptions, FqctionsSky

• What's your timezone?: EST, NA

• Are you staff on any other servers?: Yes, many others such as ConquerMC, AtlantisPvP, StellarPvP, SpicyNetwork, StrafeFactions, DisctrictPvP and many more!

• Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? If you have discord, please list your full discord name and tag. Example; Example#1234: Yes, i have an mic & FqctionsSkyOP#3860

• Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?: Yes, i do.

• Do you have a donator rank on any of our game modes?: No, i don't.

2) Elaborate

2) Where are you most active on the Universe Server?: Depends wich is the most recentliest released Faction realm.

3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: i can contribute it for Weekday - 2-6 hours, WeekendDay - 3-7 Hours.

4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details (if applicable): No, i've never been punished by any sort / any staff on this server.

5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?: Depends if the're dissing me i would mute them all, if the rest of the server continues, i'd have to mute the chat.

6) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?: I was administrator on an big server, an other administrator got caught by me abusing, so then i banned him, after that he photoshopped the chat to say something, but i forgot i made an ss of it i sent it to the owner and he won't be left unpunished so he was demoted.

7) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? If not, please explain how you could do as staff even without having any previous experiences. (Minimum 200+ words): Yes, i have a lot experience of being an staff it's because i know a lot about the servers, i've had a lot of moderation / leadership experience, that's because it's rarely to find an staff with professionalism, such as me at such young age, i want to help the server out, make an impact on each server, and with all due respect, i obey and respect each's prespectives, i've been moderation on many servers such as stellar and the ones i showed the on the list i've had a lot more than that, but then i'd have to show 2 whole ss's and i hope i get accepted to help & make the experience for players only more fun, hackers just effect the community, and that's what i wan't to get rid of.

8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?: No, i have autumn vaca, so i will be extra active.

9) SCENARIO: You're on a busy game mode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a junior moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?: first things first, ill sent an warning to the 2 guys asking for jr.moderator, if they continue it will result an mute. The who's blasting music isn't an problem you can just simply leave the discord channel.

10) SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it?: i'd not know it was false first i'd need proof, after that i will sen them off with an warning, then i'd get rid of the ban / mute, and then i will punish the right player.
    11) Anything else we should know?: Yes, i'm very active, and trust me i'd be able to make an good impact :D

2. droppedexe

droppedexe Non-staff Staff Critic

I would try adding a color scheme. Also add more overall detail, as it is lacking detail. For example, on question 7 it ask you to hit a minimum of 200 words, you only hit 129. Another good idea would try being more active on all platforms, such as the discord, forums, and in-game, as I've never seen you on and I don't know who you are.
    Sincerely-
    drop

3. Archie

Archie Ex- Nooberator

Hi there @FactionsVolts! Here are some suggestions to help you.

• Add a colour scheme
    • Fix minor grammar mistakes
    • Become more active on all platforms
    • Add more detail overall
    Nonetheless, best of luck on your application!

4. T0PB0Y

T0PB0Y Network Helper
    Helper

I agree with @Archie but I'd also recommend you drop being staff on other servers if you wish to become staff here. Especially since I don't see you on any platforms that often. The reason for this is that we don't know for sure if you are going to be active on our network since you have other duties on other servers.

5. vanden

vanden Member

Agreed with the other comments, add a color scheme and put the alignment in the center, I think it would look a lot neater. Also, I recommend adding more detail. I would like to add, your scenario 9 is lacking detail. I recommend giving more. Other than that, good luck :D - vanden

6. Cxnser

Cxnser Censorship

I’m not saying anything about the application I’m just saying that in the past sky has spammed people to merge and is very toxic.

7. Tank

Tank Staff Application Critic
    Management Team Operator Administrator

Denied - Hello!

After long consideration, your application has been denied for the following reasons:

Denied due to:
    -Poor formatting
    -Lacks contrast
    -Lacks design/uniqueness/color
    -Minor grammar mistakes

Note: I suggest to review some recently accepted applications and take some inspiration (do not plagiarize).

(You may reapply in one week)

-Tank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.