USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

STAFF ABUSE - YOURSOOONICE

Zilexavay

Astronaut
Your IGN: Zilexavay

Staff Members IGN: yoursooonice.

What did they do?

I set my nickname as 'yoursooomean'. It does not fall under impersonation as it is not the same or very similar to 'yoursooonice'; a username related to this offence would be one such as 'yoursoooonice'. Therefore, this takes out the impersonation clause of the offence. This nick name is also neither inappropriate or offensive. The only thing this nickname is, however, is that it is not related to my IGN.

I was kicked from yoursooonice from the server without a verbal warning or warning. This means that at the first instance of titling myself 'yoursooomean', I was kicked without being informed I was doing something wrong, which I am adamant that I was not. Fine, the name was not related to my IGN, but is that a reason to even warn me? It is some server banter, these instances are not for the light hearted and to endorse punishments over the slightest of things is very silly. You may check the logs of the server to see if there was a message given to me / if there was an official warning (/warn) during this time period (this happened within the last half hour (time is currently 4:26 PM GMT). I fundamentally believe that yoursooonice had singled me out and had not even mentioned nor warned any of the other players who also had nicknames similar to his, such as Basic0X as 'yoursooobasic' and xSlayerBoy as 'yoursooolazy'. I understand that the first example may be argued as related to the player's name, however the latter example is not related to the player's name.

Why was he not kicked, or even warned?

Why was I only kicked?

More importantly, why was I kicked on the first 'offence' during this period, without being informed of what I was doing wrong, without any informal warning through /msg, or formal warning through /warning?

Proof? https://imgur.com/a/Xa3eQxP

On which server did this occur? Jupiter.

Anything else?

Yes. See below for the break down of how to be treated under 'nick name' abuse as outlined in the 'Global Rules' of the server.

Nickname Abuse

Nickname not related to your IGN, offensive, inappropriate in any way, impersonation etc.

Determined by staff. If a staff member tells you to change it, change it, no exceptions.

1st Offence: Verbal Warn

2nd Offence: Warn

3rd Offence: Kick

MerciLovesJet

Network Jr. Mod
JR. MOD
Loool accurate, staff only pick on certain players when they see it other than that whoever is named yoursooolazy or BANJOKAY can stay the same.