Join other players on play.universemc.us

Denied skeffyy's staff applications

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by skeffyy, Jul 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeffyy

skeffyy Member

1) Simple Information
    Minecraft Username: skeffyy
    Previous Minecraft Usernames: kawiiwhale flambody
    Timezone: central daylight time

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a working microphone? yes and I also have discord
    Do you have the ability to record
    minecraft videos? yes
    Are you Star (Or Above) no but I have donated 8 USD

2) Elaborate
    2) Where are you most active on the Universe Server? jupiter but going to mars
    3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role? 5-7 hours
    4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details. no

5)
    SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?
    extend there mute and punish them
    6) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last month? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? I made a mistake when I argued back with another player and calling them mean things, I dealt with it by saying sorry, I learned not to be rude to other people
    7) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? (Minimum 500+ words)
    N/A

8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft ?
    my main hobby is to bike.
    9) SCENARIO: You're in a busy gamemode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a moderator for a hacker, someone then pokes you on teamspeak telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?
    ideal with the hackers first then I would tell the person in teamspeak/discord to turn the music down
    10) SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it?
    I would review the evidence i got to determine if i was right or wrong
    11) Anything else we should know?

I can sometimes lose my temper but just a bit

#1 skeffyy, Jul 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
  2. ItzMxrk

ItzMxrk Administrator
    Administrator

DENIED - Hello there!
    Your application has been intensely reviewed and the management team and has decided to deny your application; you may reapply in 1 weeks.
    Be sure to look at our writing guide, this will help you when writing your next application https://universemc.us/threads/application-writing-guide.864/
    and our general requirements, https://universemc.us/threads/staff-application-requirements.15/
    For these reasons your application has been denied:

- Lack of detail
    - Lack of effort
    -No past experience

Please take care to fix this up when creating your next staff application in 1 week.

[Denied]

[Locked]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.