Join other players on play.universemc.us

Denied sick and tired of dying to people with /fix all

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by Redata, Sep 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redata

Redata Member

(EDIT! if you also like you can put a timer on the usage of it like once per 5 minutes so they do get a advantage in pvp) Me and countless other flare ranks are outraged at the fact that our pvp skills don't matter at ALL! People with high ranks can fix all negating all need to stop and take off their armor like people with lower ranks. While you may say this is unnecessary I just fought for over 20 minutes In a ditch having to run and run over and over again to fix while the dude im continuously comboing DOES NOT DIE! the gapple timer is too low for tactics like this if you have good armor etc you don't die its just how it is if you can run for a couple seconds after your gapple is done your ok you don't have ANY other way to die. I just wish I could not have to fight for 20 minutes just to die because im out of potions because I have to fix hand while he just has to press up on his keyboard and have a already prepared fix all. PLEASE TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION! PVP fights are lasting way to long. if fix all is the only perk that makes higher ranks better add more give them access to gkits or anything with their purchase but as it stands its VERY frustrating to die like this over and over again. Sincerely, Redata.

#1 Redata, Sep 11, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
  2. Darknetic

Darknetic Member

then buy a higher rank or save in game money to buy eclipse rank or a cc off ah

3. Redata

Redata Member

why would I do that if I like the server im gonna probably donate anyway but they should add incentives they already have fly for high ranks only they could add more im just saying that fix all makes the pvp pretty repetitive to not kill anyone and no openings just because they can fix all in combat atleast put a decent timer on it

4. Darknetic

Darknetic Member

then why are u complaining about if your going to donate for a higher rank lol

5. Redata

Redata Member

because even *IF* I did it wouldn't solve the problem.

6. Wild_Yogurt

Wild_Yogurt Active Forum's Member

Not every player has the prevelige of buying a rank but I agree you can but them off ah

7. Darknetic

Darknetic Member

Ik not everyone can't buy a rank i didn't buy my rank from the very beginning i played i bought solar off ah last season and bought void in the
    beginning of this season. When I used to play i saw Galactic rank for 400mil and Eclipse rank for 250mil

8. Wild_Yogurt

Wild_Yogurt Active Forum's Member

Yep I saw the galactic rank to bought it for 350 mil and traded it for rank upgrade on sky block

9. Jaii

Jaii Network Manager
    Management Team Manager

It's balanced by the ability for buying ranks from other players, I do see where you're coming from and the opinion on this matter. But, unfortunately, I'm going to have to deny this suggestion.

Wild_Yogurt likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.