Join other players on play.universemc.us

Announcement Saturday 2 PM Be There

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by xScottyy, Jan 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xScottyy

xScottyy Member

Hello UniverseMC players,
    So as you guys seen recently our playerbase has lost a little players lately. So to help us fix this we are going to be hosting a Massive Drop Party On Factions Along with a Key All Global on all servers. So make sure you have all your alts on all servers to receive a crate key. Thats all im here for if you have any questions go on Private Message me them. If you find any bugs Or glitches on the forums Make sure to pm me so it can be fixed.

xScottyy
    Management Team | UniverseMC​

2. xxpainfulfatexx

Great! Definitely will be there

3. Im_Sparkey

Im_Sparkey Member

Sounds like it will be fun. It's unfortunate that we are losing players, the server has a lot of potential.
    People are beginning to speculate that Minecraft as a whole is dying out, but I choose not to agree with that; people just don't have the same commitments that they did before, whether it be school, sports, or just life in general, people are slowly pushing this game out of their lives for other things. It seems that the only way to keep people is to have the biggest server possible.

It's unfortunate, but I don't have any doubts in Universe or the players that make up our community.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.