USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Sam who?

JustCallMeSam

{#AllBae<3}
Hi! I'm Sam or Sem for those of you who dont know me, I'm a Youtuber for UniverseMC. I've been playing since Season 1 of factions (December). I applied for staff 6 times, I got denied three times the first time I was denied I was told to apply again in one week and the second time I was told to apply again when I was 13. At that time I was 11, I applied three more times in season 5, by then I was 12, I got denied once for not having enough detail and was told to apply again in one week, the week after that I applied on 11/17/17 and was accepted as a helper 11/24/17 as of Christmas Eve I was staff for 1 month. I'll be honest with y'all when Robotic and Scotty interviewed me I thought it was a joke and when I got staff I thought it was a joke, I honestly cried it was the best day ever! I'm 13 however for the year I was staff I was 12.

I'm a girl but I love video games and sports. I also love singing, writing, sketching, and playing guitar. I play sports like football, track, field hockey, soccer, softball, basketball and more! I'm the only one in my family who can ice skate, draw, skate, snow board, ski, and more. I love helping people and I love UniverseMC. Love all of you! Be you and rock on!
"Stay beautiful!" -Jonas Bridges

-JustCallMeSemYT

{#AllBae<3}

Last edited:

ItzMxrk

Astronaut
You like a lot of sports xD

JustCallMeSam

{#AllBae<3}

JustCallMeSam

{#AllBae<3}

Razvygames27

Astronaut
you are dating when you are 12? Well, I mean I'm 12 lol I really shouldn't be talking

JustCallMeSam

{#AllBae<3}
i wonder who it is that you are dating
Its in my skype bio so if anyone has my skype they can find it -cough- every staff member and a few of my friends -cough-

JustCallMeSam

{#AllBae<3}
you are dating when you are 12? Well, I mean I'm 12 lol I really shouldn't be talking
I've been dating before I was 12 it was all stupid but whatever

ItzzzAviator

Yes
I'm a girl but I love video games and sports. I also love singing, writing, sketching, and playing guitar. I play sports like football, track, field hockey, soccer, softball, basketball and more! I'm the only one in my family who can ice skate, draw, skate, snow board, ski, and more. I love helping people and I love UniverseMC. I'm dating one of UniverseMC's most popular people (From like season 3 or 4 xD) not going to release his name until he can play MC again those of you who know please don't go around telling people. Love all of you! Be you and rock on!
I've practically been playing sports since I was 4. And, your not alone, I dated someone from MC when I had just turned 12 as well. No biggy. But anyways, its great to know more about you and your lyfe.

JustCallMeSam

{#AllBae<3}
I've practically been playing sports since I was 4. And, your not alone, I dated someone from MC when I had just turned 12 as well. No biggy. But anyways, its great to know more about you and your lyfe.
you to and I've been playing sports since 3 xD

JustCallMeSam

{#AllBae<3}

ItzzzAviator

Yes

JustCallMeSam

{#AllBae<3}

ItzzzAviator

Yes
xD I live off sports I'm a very competitive potato but I'm not toxic
I have a basketball and soccer game tomorrow. Soccer is tackle football for my team XD

JustCallMeSam

{#AllBae<3}
I have a basketball and soccer game tomorrow. Soccer is tackle football for my team XD
LOL my soccer season ended already but I have a basketball game tomorrow morning and last year at the first game a guy on my team broke another boys arm in the first 5 minutes!

ItzzzAviator

Yes
LOL my soccer season ended already but I have a basketball game tomorrow morning and last year at the first game a guy on my team broke another boys arm in the first 5 minutes!
Hahahaha. You may not believe this, but a savage guy on my team sent 2 boys to the hospital, In the span of 10 seconds.

Saphelia

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ¸.·´¯`·. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Tbh whats ur ign idk you