Join other players on play.universemc.us

Denied rw54's staff app

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by matty, Aug 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matty

matty Member

1) Simple Information

• Minecraft Username: rw54

• Previous Minecraft Usernames (if applicable): Blue

• What's your timezone?: EU

• Are you staff on any other servers?: not currently

• Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? If you have discord, please list your full discord name and tag. Example; Example#1234: Matty#2584

• Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?: I have gyazo replay mod

• Do you have a donator rank on any of our game modes?: noble on mars, galactic on jupiter

2) Elaborate

2) Where are you most active on the Universe Server?: Mars

3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 2-6 hours per day

4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details (if applicable): Warned for not changing my nick once

5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?: justify why they were banned and remind them not to spam or there would be more repercussions to there actions

6) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?: I made a cannon with a clock but it wasn't fired Takedows told me to i wasn't aloud to put any clocks on cannons so i never made the same mistake

7) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? If not, please explain how you could do as staff even without having any previous experiences. (Minimum 200+ words): I have been a admin on a 2000 player server named Emenbee.net i have been sr mod on pvpwars i have also been a helper on a variety of servers like Veltpvp, faithful oneshotmc and <Server Name>. i know how to screenshot efficiently and find ghost clients like vape light i also have been involved with making alot of spawns ect.

8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?: i have school 5 days a week but can still contribute alot of time into the game because i enjoy the competition.

9) SCENARIO: You're on a busy game mode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a junior moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?:As a helper i would spectate the apparent hacker get the footage i need then freeze him and get the jrmod for the punishment straight after i would attend the other issue of the person blasting music.

10) SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it?: I would warn them to stop spamming by giving warnings out after that i would make sure the punishment i gave out is fair and accurate and if so i would tell them that the punishment was correct and give second warnings to whoever keeps spamming me.

11) Anything else we should know?:

Title your application: “(Your In-Game Username)'s Staff Application”
    Example: “Jeb_'s Staff Application”

NOTE: Asking anyone on the UniverseMC staff team to view your application will result in an instant denial of your application. Also, failure to follow this format will result in an instant denial of your application. If your application is denied, you will need to wait at least one week to re-apply.

#1UserNumberJuan, May

2. Zoxide

Zoxide Member

Hey there! I recommend adding A LOT more detail, also no need to post the same application twice, so I recommend deleting the other one.

3. W60

W60 Member

Hello :D I was reading your application, seems like you need a lot more detail, grammar corrections, text color, and in the part where you need 200+ words there is probably only 15. Good luck! :)

4. Dorito_

Dorito_ Administrator
    Administrator

DENIED - Hello there!

Your application has been intensely reviewed by the management team and it has been decided to deny your application; you may reapply in 1 week.

For these reasons your application has been denied:

- Lack of detail and effort

Thank You

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.