Join other players on play.universemc.us

Rule changes and added features for mars

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by xlJRodlx, Feb 2, 2019.

1. xlJRodlx

xlJRodlx Member

Thread Title:
    Rule changes and added features for mars
    IGN: (In-game name):
    xlJRodlx
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2019
    Suggestion:
    #1 On I think it was Thursday people became able to do a multitude of commands during pvp which has made it a lot harder to kill people and almost impossible to kill a Neptune because people can use /fix and Neptune's can use /fix all. There is also the /pv and /f vault. I know these issues are being dealt with but this has sparked a lot of conversation over specifically the fixing in combat. I feel like people should be able to fix in combat but with a time restriction for example 25-30 minuets before you can fix all and cost 250k and no restriction on fix hand but cost 50k.

#2 Heads currently heads are just wall decorations and things to flex on other players with but I think when you kill someone and collect there head that head could be sold for 2.5%-5% of there current balance

#3 Counter cannons I feel counter cannons that are pre built as defenses into peoples walls should not be allowed. My reasoning behind this is because once a raid is found out they break there counter slots and shoot and then your cannon is gone the raid is over a lot of bases with them have it set up so if u want to breaks there counters your pretty much going to need an entirely new cannon.

#4 Faction limits are crazy having people with 100 man factions in my opinion is ridiculous. 50-65 people should be allowed in a faction to make defending a tad bit harder seeing as its already incredibly easy.

#5 Just a small suggestion is to tweak the auto cannon rule making auto cannons allowed but only if the cannon stacks 10-25 sand per shot because it wouldn't change the server that much seeing as you can only pre stack 7 shots the y level the cannon is built at shouldn't matter all that should matter is how much it stacks per shot
    Server:
    Mars Planet
    Reason for this Suggestion:
    I play factions almost on a daily basis and ive been on the server for a while now playing jupiter before mars was released and once it was released mars so i have a good bit of experience and i know what can be benificial and help make the server a bit better than how i found it im not the best player but i know where there is room for improvment so i hope you will consider these suggestions

2. zuccccc

zuccccc Member

1, I have no problem with the current fixing during combat. Is it annoying, yes but it makes pvp more of a challenge and I like it. No one should be able to store items during combat tho. Makes the long fight worthless if they store their good stuff. Making people pay in game money to fix their gear is stupid.
    2 Bounty system
    3 Stfu. It is our right as americans to defend ourselfs. You prob tried to raid someone then got raped by their counter and now your butt hurts from getting a new one torn.
    4 Once again, read 3. I see no problem with a 100 man. perhaps it makes it harder for smaller factions but deal with it.
    5 read 3 and 4.

Stop trying to "fix" the server bc "its too hard" you pansy. Get gud

3. xlJRodlx

xlJRodlx Member

Never said it was to hard was making suggestions you don't need to come here and be a <Swear Word> about it grow up make a reply and be proper or don't say <Swear Word>

4. zuccccc

zuccccc Member

sounds like your just being a pusillanimous to me and your suggestions are just crap weak willed men complain about bc the game is too hard.

5. xlJRodlx

xlJRodlx Member

If the game was too hard we wouldn't be ftop 2

6. zuccccc

zuccccc Member

if it was easy you would be ftop 1

7. Kreepinq

Kreepinq Member

dont be toxic on forums :/ zuccc

8. zuccccc

zuccccc Member

You're just mad I practically got you denied bc I triggered an immature comment out of you so... I would advise shutting up and let me do my thing.

9. Kreepinq

Kreepinq Member

im not mad, and ur a no life loser idc that I got denied

10. zuccccc

zuccccc Member

Ok if you say so. You seem pretty salty :rolleyes::p:p:p:oops:;):):)o_O:D:D:D:D