Minecraft Username:
Repeatinqs Urci DrFillip MUTH3RTUCKER
Previous Minecraft Usernames:
https://namemc.com/profile/Repeatinqs.3
What's your timezone?:
I am in the EST timezone

Are you staff on any other servers?:
------------------------------
Currently I am not staff on any server, and have not been staff on any server. But i think i will be a good fit.
Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? If you have discord, please list your full discord name and tag:
Yes, I have access to discord. Discord username is Repeatinqs#9453.
And I also have access to a good microphone (Blue Yeti)

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?:
Yes, I can record Minecraft videos. I currently use the OBS screen recorder and the Nvidia screen recorder which both record with great quality. I can use the screen recorders to record hackers for proof of them cheating. It is very important to never hackusate unless you have proof!
Do you have a donator rank on any of our game modes?:
I have Void rank on Jupiter and Mercury on Mercury
Where are you most active on the Universe Server?:
I am most active on Jupiter.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
I am much more flexible on the weekends. But the weekdays also work very well. I will be able to play about 6 to 5 hours a day.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details:
I have been banned twice on Jupiter due to Advertising and Bug Abuse and Ive been perm muted on MunchieMC

[SCENARIO]: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?:
I would begin by telling the player that their actions could just augment their punishment. If the server has a specific set of rules, I would read over them and see if I would need to elongate his punishment for constantly arguing and spamming with me. If the player continues to spam me, I would kick them and instantly report what has occurred on the server with provided screenshots as proof. When muting a player, it is usually because they have violated the chat rules to an extreme measure. Therefore, if someone where to have been muted by me, it would have to mean that they were spamming the chat to an extent level or saying awfully offensive racial slurs.Therefore, if the player were to argue with me, I could provide the screenshots taken in game and use them as legitimate evidence to back me up. If the player joins back after the kick and continues to spam me, I would unfortunately have to request a temporary ban for the player. But, this will not always be the solution... because there is a possibility that no moderators will be online. I would need to inform the player that if he continued to spam me, his actions could end up resulting in a much more serious punishment; such as a ban.
Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?:
A little bit less than a year ago, I got my Learners permit. I was very excited to finally be able to drive myself, but I was very upset that I was not allowed to drive my close friends for another 6 months. But, of course I made a foolish mistake of taking my friends on a joyride with me. Although I never ended up getting caught, I felt guilty every day since the incident. I talked with my parents and told them what I had done. They were not mad at me, they were just disappointing. And from now on, whenever my friends ask me to take them somewhere, I tell my self that what I am doing is wrong. And it prevents me from breaking that rule.
Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
I would say I have a decent experience with server moderation. I used to be a Moderator on a server named MunchyMc. The server community there is fairly the same to the community here, so I think I can transfer the skill of being staff on Munchy to being staff on here.
What hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My hobbies include sports, spending time with family and other fun things.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[SCENARIO]: You're on a busy game mode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a junior moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?:
First, I would take care of the discord problem as it would take a very short amount of time. Then, I would teleport to the players while being in /v to make sure the suspected player doesn't see me. I would carefully observe the player that is suspected of cheating and I would record it all for evidence. If the suspected player is actually cheating, I would send the video to the moderators and tell them to look over it ASAP. Even if I personally think the player was not cheating, I would still send the video to the staff team to get their individual opinions on the report video. This is to assure that personally did not miss something small that occurred which shows proof of the player actually cheating. Now for the second option if I did not have the abilities to force teleport to a player and go into /vanish. I would send a teleport request to the players who reported the cheat. And when I teleport to them, I would observe the cheaters from a slightly larger distance to assure they do not see me. Although this would be less efficient, I should still be able to determine whether or not the player is actually cheating. Then, I would send the video to the upper staff.
[SCENARIO]: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it?:
If it was in fact truly an incorrect punishment with provided evidence, I would unpunished the player. I would then sincerely apologize to the 4 players that were upset with my actions. I would tell them it was a mistake and that the player that was punished has been unpunished. But, that's not all; I would warn the players in chat for spamming me. After that, I would screenshot the chat for proof of them spamming, and then post it into the 'staff discord' and then would tell the players to [if they wish] report me as a staff member on the forums for making an incorrect punishment.

Anything else we should know?:
Nope !
Thank you for reading over my Staff Application. I hope you will be taking this in to thought and please have a nice day !
Dude your like 12 years old

BasicX0

Restricted
def someone else you old frog, jk love you basic
Repeatinqs i know that name yessssss

This dude deserves staff idc what this dudes punishments are better then recuriting a dude who played uni for a month and doesn't know anything about this community. Lowkey ive been gone for 4 months or more nothing has changed let this man change it.

MUTH3RTUCKER

Astronaut
Repeatinqs i know that name yessssss

This dude deserves staff idc what this dudes punishments are better then recuriting a dude who played uni for a month and doesn't know anything about this community. Lowkey ive been gone for 4 months or more nothing has changed let this man change it.
ty basic much love

9HD

Astronaut
+0 good guy and all and i’ve known him for a while and i haven’t been on in a long time but as someone who has been staff several times on uni and other servers you’re going to have to find ways to be able to balance all the servers while being active with tickets and also you have to be able to hop on other realms even when you’re in middle of pvping. especially if someone is reporting someone, the main way to get promoted is being helpful and being active on all realms while getting punishments at a steady rate and being able to do tickets more then others while being helpful. I would like to see you being able to handle playing on multiple servers just saying also the basis of knowing the general rules won’t really help you with prisons or skyblock it takes actual time to learn. also i beg you change the color scheme its like christmas themed and it’s to dark. love u tho bro just some feedback

Jayurn

music enthusiast
MOD
Hi there Repeatinqs.

I don't believe you'd be a good fit for the staff team as I've seen you being immature in both voice and chat. Good luck.

Have a safe and wonderful day,
Jay

Aimbqtted

Astronaut
Good luck :)

xoteh

Astronaut
+1
• Good application, decently detailed.
• All questions answered appear to me that he could be a great fit.

neutral/
• Could be more active on forums.
• Have not seen him on the UniverseMc Discord Server interacting when I wasn't banned from it.
• Grammar could be better.

• Haven't heard of his name before in the community.

JustCallMeSam

{#AllBae<3}
Hello Repeatinqs,
Lovely application! Here are just some small suggestions to make your staff application better!

- Become more globally active
- Become more mature
- Become less toxic
- Wait until your more stable, you quit like last week
- Write your own application, don't have ShaiShaiB write it for you

Anyways! I hope you get the staff position, good luck!
- JustCallMeSem

{#AllBae<3}

BasicX0

Restricted
Hi there Repeatinqs.

I don't believe you'd be a good fit for the staff team as I've seen you being immature in both voice and chat. Good luck.

Have a safe and wonderful day,
Jay
stfu random thats why you got demoted L kid

BasicX0

Restricted
+1
• Good application, decently detailed.
• All questions answered appear to me that he could be a great fit.

neutral/
• Could be more active on forums.
• Have not seen him on the UniverseMc Discord Server interacting when I wasn't banned from it.
• Grammar could be better.

• Haven't heard of his name before in the community.
i havent heard your name in this community either so you really have no room to talk kid please get off forums

MUTH3RTUCKER

Astronaut
Hello Repeatinqs,
Lovely application! Here are just some small suggestions to make your staff application better!

- Become more globally active
- Become more mature
- Become less toxic
- Wait until your more stable, you quit like last week
- Write your own application, don't have ShaiShaiB write it for you

Anyways! I hope you get the staff position, good luck!
- JustCallMeSem

{#AllBae<3}
Thank you sam ! But I did write my own app, shai shai just looked over it for me

Status
Not open for further replies.