USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Recognition for PandaProfile

kvng_steph

Astronaut
Hello everyone.

I would just like to say one thing that a server needs in order to be successful is hard working staff that like to their job and never slack off on their duties.
I would like to give a huge shout out to @PandaProfile because he is probably one of the best staff members I have associated myself with. PandaProfile has the knowledge and competence of top admin and he also really enjoys helping others out. He puts alot of time into the server and I feel like he is the definition and the example of what a complete staff member should be. I hope the higher ups (I am assuming the admins in this case) can give this man his deserved promotion. He honestly deserves it.

Thanks you very much!​

NonEpikGamer

Astronaut
PANDA IS STAFF?!

Simplexpython

Astronaut
Yes panda has been staff for awhile. Also Kvng_Steph we appreciate the recognition given to our staff and are glad to see Panda is helping out so much

PandaProfile

Astronaut
Wow, I didn't expect to see something like this! Thanks so much, I always like to try my best to help everyone out. I wouldn't say I have the knowledge of administrator's but I'm sure I could get there one day. Thanks for that!