Join other players on play.universemc.us

Skyblock realy hard to like the server

Discussion in 'Skyblock Discussion' started by serno, Sep 24, 2018.

1. serno

serno Member

so well i am pritty new to the server but hell do i have lots of complains about it (bugs bugs bugs and more bugs)

so ill start easy:why the hell do my spawners stop spawning mobs even when i am whitin range of them like hell i get on and thy maby start spawning for 2 minets evry hour or so is this a bug or what the hell is this plies exsplain me

second: i already needed to start a new island becouse for some odd reason the nexst day i come on i cant edit muy old island and i could even get it back i just fully lost it so i needed to start a new

now for 3: at one point when i was building my inventory just was completely glicthed when i tried to move anything ion my inventory it just would wanted to move and always when i closed my inventory all the stuff got back to its old place

and now for the last: today when i tried to contact a helper for some help whit all the buggs he straight up ingored me i messaghed hum atleast 10 times and didnt get any response and i was not spamming hum like i tried to massage him evry menet or so and at the end a nice player helped me get to this forum to ask help like hell why does your helper not help poeple also i have proof of him ingoring me and his name was 69tf if you want i can even give you some screen shots of him ingoring me

also sorry if my writing is not all to good but i have dislexia

2. SinnFein

SinnFein Member

Hello @serno
    I am sorry you have had a bad experience on the server so far, I hope this can change. I suggest making bug reports so that our developers can properly understand the bug and get to work on fixing it. As for the helper ignoring you, please make a staff report where you can properly explain your issue and provide proof on the staff member.

- SinnIRA

Wild_Yogurt likes this.
  3. Wild_Yogurt

Wild_Yogurt Active Forum's Member

Could not of said it better

4. VSauce_exe

VSauce_exe Where are your fingers?

Agreed

5. Dnoxal

Dnoxal Network Staff
    Helper

I don’t know what’s going on, (due to spelling) but I have a brief understanding on what you need.

If there is a bug make a bug report

Suggestions would be a forum title suggestions

Support would just simply be support ticket.

(Remember to have proof when submitting a problem)

I how you have a better experience!

6. ShadeyPvP

ShadeyPvP Demoted staff-member

I'm so sorry to see that players don't like the server, Is there something I can do? :(

7. samisabritas

samisabritas Member

It might be lag or a bug I can't really tell in this server is easy to get money perhaps I don't grind in Skyblock I do fancy buildings and I haven't really found any bug in this Realm but you can gather some proof together and show it to the Developers.

Suggestion: get some proof togheter and explain making a ticket on the servers discord with -new.

I appreciate your opinion about the server, but there's so many things good about it.

8. giannaaa

giannaaa Member

This post was made in October please don't reply to 1 month old + posts :D

9. Acceptation

Acceptation Member

You shouldn't like it anyway