Join other players on play.universemc.us

Accepted RazvyGames27's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Razvygames27, Dec 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razvygames27

Razvygames27 Member

Minecraft username.

Razvygames27. My real life name is Allen Fu

What is your age?

12. I know I am not old enough but there are staffs currently in the staff team that is below 13 according to their introduction.

How long have you been playing on our network?

2-3 months. Playtime wise, adding the time I have played on the server from last season and this season, about 300 hours or so.

Do you have Skype, TeamSpeak, and Discord? (Our main way of communicating)

I have discord and teamspeak, I do not have skype because it is very hard for me to find stuff on Skype (for me atleast).

Discord:Razvygames27#4755

Teamspeak: I can access teamspeak any time I am playing the game if anyone needs me.

Do you have a Microphone?

I’m currently using a Macbook pro which has its own mic and I’m probably never going to buy a computer because I personally think that computers are too big.

Your Timezone

America PST unless I’m on a trip to across the country or going out of the country.

7. How many hours a day can you be online?

The following is what is most likely going to happen. The exceptions are if I’m on a trip, at a friends house, sick etc…

Mondays: 1-3 hours On break: 5-8 hours

Tuesdays: 2-3.5 hours On break: 5-8 hours

Wednesdays: 2-4 hours On break: 6-9 hours

Thursday: 2-3 hours On break: 5-8 hours

Friday: 3- 4.5 hours On break: 5-8 hours

Saturday: 6-8 hours On break: 7-9 hours

Sunday 6-8 hours On break: 7-9 hours

Are you able to record on the server, If so what software do you use?

I have a youtube account made for catching hackers and I use screencastify which is something you can download on the google store. It can only record for 10 minutes every time but I’m pretty sure 10 minutes is enough to catch any hackers, glitchers etc...

What languages can you speak fluently?

I can speak English and Chinese fluently. (I was born in China)

Do you have any past experience at being staff? Please explain if you do

Yes I have been helper-Sr.mod

Novacraft (factions):

I was pretty active on that server, had around 10 players at one time. I was being very active and very supportive of the server so I got promoted straight to jr.mod and then eventually promoted to mod and sr.mod. The server did not get enough donations so the owner had to shut the server down and I was pretty sad that it happened. The server got shut down after 3-4 months and I am pretty sad about it. But I still got a lot of experience with managing the chat, catching hackers and glitches etc...

Armorcraft (factions, survival)

One of my discord friends invited me to this server and I started to like it. I welcomed new players and helped them with what they do. I then applied for helper and I got accepted. I started to play on the server a little more and helping people a little more. But with the same result, the owner did not get enough donations so it got shut down.

Why should we pick you over anyone else?

There are many good things about me and they are listed below:

Experience:

As you can tell, I have a lot of experience with being a staff. I have about 5-6 months of staffing experience. When I was helper I was the person that was handling 90% of the toxicity and arguments players had, with the help of my speech and debate teacher, I will get better at handling these things each week. I can catch hackers extremely quick. I can’t really find hackers myself when I was staff because no one is dumb enough to hack in front of a staff that can just ban you instantly. But if someone finds a hacker and tells me before they get killed, I will be their asap and get on the hacker. I’m also very dedicated to catching hackers because they ruin the game for everybody and it is not even fun for them because there is no point in the game if you can just kill everyone so easily. That is why I have a youtube account just for catching hackers.

Smartness:

Even though I spent a lot of time on video games, I’m still very smart! I play chess with about 1200-1300 rating as of right now. I also played piano for 8 years and I still play it now (it helps you type fast tbh). I also just started speech and debate like a year ago and I’m actually pretty good at it, I got 4th place in the first tournament I went to. I currently have all A’s in my school and I go to a private school. The best subject I am at right now is math. I am currently in 6th grade but I am almost done with Algebra II. I have gotten many awards in math and the one I am the most proud about is getting Distinguish Honor Roll in AMC 8 as a 4th grader in 2015. The 2015 AMC 8 is also the hardest AMC 8 as of right now. I am one of the only 3 fourth graders that got Distinguish Honor Roll in AMC 8. If you want proof go here https://amc-reg.maa.org/reports/generalreports.aspx. In contest choose AMC 8 11/17/2015, in report name choose distinguish honor roll and for location search worldwide and press view report, finally you go to page 33 and you should see “A FU 4 HARVEST PARK MIDDLE SCHOOL Pleasanton, CA”.

Social:

Being extremely nerdy, I am still pretty popular in my school. I interact with my friends a lot, I play with them in minecraft and I even brought some of them to UniverseMC. I am an extremely social person and I’m like the class clown. I always make the class laugh at something that is APPROPRIATE so I rarely get in trouble.

Toxicity:

I am never toxic towards anyone. I might have stepped over the bars a little bit at some point but that is because the person who I’m being toxic to is like 1,000x more toxic than me. I have muted some of them but if I get helper I will unmute them and try to handle their toxicity because they might have that one time where they actually need staff to help.

Learning ability:

Being pretty smart is due to the fact that I can learn pretty fast. If I was told not to do something I will not do it ever again (except when I was like 2 years old). If there’s a new rule on the server or an old rule that I never knew, I will learn to follow that rule and learn how to stop other players from doing breaking that rule unintentionally.

Maturity:

Even though I am only 12, I am very mature. I have cussed many times before but it was not directly to someone. If I get staff I will try to not cuss anymore in game. When I get mad I will not go crazy like most pre-teens would, instead I’ll try to calm down by watching some youtube or playing minecraft. I will get mad if people be toxic towards me and disrespects me even though I’m trying to help them but I am starting to learn how not to get mad.

Personality:

I will never give up at anything. If I started something I will do it till the end. That means if I get staff, I will try my best and be staff until I am not able to anymore. I have played piano for 8 years. It got boring in like the 6th year and I wanted to quit but I said to myself that no one will succeed without putting effort into it. So I kept on playing piano and it is starting to pay off. When I disagree with someone I am not going to just jump out and say they are wrong. I will first let them finish and then try to be as respectful as possible while disagreeing.

Do you have a donator rank?

I currently have Nebula right now and I have bought other things in /buy including Gkits and a lot of bosses.

Punishments:

I have been warned a couple times for spam and it has decreased since I got warned. I have never been muted before but I did get banned twice but both of them were false bans because there were no proof (resolved by officerwade_x).

Thanks for taking your time and looking at this application. Have a nice day!

#1 Razvygames27, Dec 31, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
    Tcmmj likes this.
  2. TooStealthy

TooStealthy Member

+1
    Looks like you put a ton of effort into this application
    Active ingame

3. Razvygames27

Razvygames27 Member

I made a rough draft in google docs. Took me 4 hours to make this lol. Thank you! I posted this like a minute ago and you already read it XD

4. TooStealthy

TooStealthy Member

Smart idea ;)

5. Jazzy

Jazzy Member

+1
    This application is very detailed and looks like you took a lot of time and effort making this

Good Luck c:

6. QuantumHawk

QuantumHawk Network Helper
    Helper

Hello and thank you for applying for UniverseMC!
    This isn't a bad application at all, you have good grammar, good detail, and you seem to be completely honest. My only tip is to be a bit more active and help out players in-game, other than that good luck!​

7. Razvygames27

Razvygames27 Member

I am pretty active in game, it's just that I'm on a trip right now so I can access this but not my minecraft, I will get back from my trip tonight. I mostly play faction as well

#7 Razvygames27, Dec 31, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
  8. Infernoblock

Infernoblock Member

+1 I hope u get accepted!

9. ImDynex

ImDynex Guest

Active in game and other Universe apps.
    You are also very toxic and not helpful in game.

10. Razvygames27

Razvygames27 Member

That is because our faction is the biggest enemy on the server XD. So if I go over the bar with your faction, it's natural but I will try to hold that in later on. Thank you for the feed back anyway. Also, there are definetly people on this server that are much more toxic than me but to random people, basically toxic to everyone all day everyday.

#10 Razvygames27, Dec 31, 2017
  11. ItzMxrk

ItzMxrk Administrator
    Administrator

+1
    Good Application.
    Like what @QuantumHawk said just try to be more helpful in game

Good Luck!

12. LoonieTitan_

LoonieTitan_ Member

-1 dont give this kid staff hes a scammer in game and always will be, also put more time into this its kinda trash

13. Razvygames27

Razvygames27 Member

Not to be rude but I don't know if you have looked at your own staff application yet. The amount of time you put into your staff application is very less.

#13 Razvygames27, Jan 1, 2018
  14. Razvygames27

Razvygames27 Member

And I have scammed you how? Scamming is still allowed in faction, even if you are staff you can still scam.

#14 Razvygames27, Jan 1, 2018
  15. Razvygames27

Razvygames27 Member

I never trade with people either, I have never traded anything on any faction servers. Also, in that one sentence you wrote you already made a several grammar mistakes. So you might want to fix yourself first before being rude at me. Also, just because I gave your staff application a bad rating, that does not mean you should be rude to me for no reason.

16. ItzzzAviator

ItzzzAviator Pines 18’

-A little toxic
    -Not too helpful
    -Immature at times

Overall:
    -Good application, just want you to handle things a little better, and help out whenever a player needs it.

Good luck!

17. Razvygames27

Razvygames27 Member

Alright, I will try to improve

18. KazGames

KazGames Member

-1, the detail on "do you have a rank" is immature and unnecessary. You don't need to brag or attempt to. Please make it simple.

jadam611 likes this.
  19. Razvygames27

Razvygames27 Member

I did not mean to brag about it but if u think so, I will change it!

20. Razvygames27

Razvygames27 Member

changed it a bit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.