USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Proper round of applause?

Jayurn

music enthusiast
MOD
(in no order whatsoever)

@LocallyHosted - Honestly such a nice guy and an amazing staff member. Definitely deserves a promo to Senior Admin for all the hard work and dedication he puts into UniverseMC, what with keeping up with weekly events, bots for the discord server, and I'm sure a ton of other things behind the scenes. I've seen first-hand how much he does for the server.

@AppleiPhone - Apple puts so much effort into his position at Uni. He even manages the very forums you're reading this thread from. I'm 100% sure that he does so many other things that we just don't know about and he's underappreciated for that. If there's anyone deserving of Admin, it's definitely him, as he can give so much for barely anything back and I think that's an amazing characteristic.

@Enthalpy - Enth here's been such an amazing staff right from the very start. Looking at the screen share side of things, he was already verified a day after being accepted. Well done for that. As for tickets and such, Enthalpy does a very good job of replying to them and giving the best support that he can and does it in a professional and mature way. Even though there was a bump or two on his career here, he's been able to manage and recover from them quickly. Much props for that.

@xAshleeyy - Ashley's such an amazing person. She's been such a mature and professional person who knows how to provide support professionally and support to a friend. I think that's an amazing quality for a staff member. She's also had a few bumps here and there but she's gotten back up and running from them. She was amazing to work with when I was a staff and I'm 100% sure that she's an amazing associate and friend to the current members of the staff team. Well deserving of a promo to Mod.

@Alphabettt - Alpha has been such a good staff even with people doubting her at the start. She knows how to walk the line of being a professional and mature staff and a good supportive friend. I'm aware of her current situation but I just wanted to shed some light on her, as she's deserving of much more appreciation on Uni.

@Lollipop56 - Honestly, Lolli is underappreciated. Nobody knows the amount of effort and hard work that he puts into everything on UniverseMC. All of the things you do on Factions, Skyblock, Prisons, and Mercury, were almost all configured by Lolli. He's such a chill guy and even when I was a staff you could see the dedication he had to Mercury especially. I think it's too bad that it's not played on enough as he's done such an amazing job and still is doing an amazing job with the weekly updates. I'm excited to see what he's gonna be doing for the future. Anyone hating on Lolli might as well just leave because literally almost everything you do on Uni's realms is something that he's either developed or configured. Massive props to him.

@Simplexpython - Simple here's such a good guy. He's funny and knows how to break the ice while maintaining a great attitude as a staff member. He's deserving of so much more gratitude and appreciation as he was practically bullied when he was accepted as staff for "being new to the community." He's done right by me and a lot of other people. I hope that more people can see him and the great job he does.

@NoHub - Yeah, I know not a lot of you are gonna agree, but the mans is just doing his job. You can spam ping or dm him, disrespect or do anything you want, but he's a Manager and he knows what he's doing. Whether you hate him for just leaving a strike on your fac, demoting a staff member, or just about any little thing he might do, he's still a good guy. Honestly, nobody in the world deserves this much hate on a block game? Like cmon. I hope you take what I've said about Hub into consideration after reading.

Thanks.

Enthalpy

Discord Enthalpy#9954
Heya Jay,

Thanks a lot for these kind words.

Hope you have a great day!

~Enthalpy

MerciLovesJet

Network Moderator
MOD
disagreed with two of them who i shan’t say.
Other than that congrats :).

MerciLovesJet

Network Moderator
MOD
not congrats I mean like yeh I agree well done

AppleiPhone

Network Admin
ADMIN
Hey @Jayurn,

Thanks for the recognition post, it means a lot to me.

- <3 AppleiPhone

xAshleeyy

Network Sr. Admin
SR ADMIN
Hi Jay,
Thank you for mentioning me in your recognition, I appreciate it more than you know. It's nice knowing people (you) think highly of the work I/others put into the server. I miss you on the team, I hope we get the opportunity to work together again.

-xAshleeyy

Lollipop56

Network Manager
MANAGER
DEVELOPER
MANAGEMENT TEAM
Hello @Jayurn,

Thank you for taking the time to write out this large recognition post. I, as-well as all the other mentioned staff member, appreciate the time and effort you put in to recognise the hard work we put in daily. Seeing people appreciate the work we achieve and deal with makes a huge difference to the moral of the team. Thank you for your kid words.

Lollipop56 | Developer

Zoxide

Astronaut
Hey Jay!

Thank you so much for this kind feedback :)

- LocallyHosted

Simplexpython

Astronaut
Hi Jay I know I am a little late to the party but I really appreciate the recognition
Sincerely
Simplexpython

Angry_Pineapple1

Ghoul
Thanks for not putting voidicalgrave on here, i appreciate it