USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Post Farming - STOP!

Dnoxal

Network Staff
Ok, I know you guys want messages, but do you REALLY have to post on a old thread? I mean there is just no point. On another note, suggestions, you don't just say '+1' or Support, as it's just post spammy. Applications, you have to give suggestions, etc to actually help the player, not just 'Best of Luck!' If you want to post something, make sure you actually put effort into it, not just the thought to get messages. I bet even one of you replying right now will say 'I don't post farm', etc which in deed, is post farming.

MuslimPC

= > God himself < =
Ok, I know you guys want messages, but do you REALLY have to post on a old thread? I mean there is just no point. On another note, suggestions, you don't just say '+1' or Support, as it's just post spammy. Applications, you have to give suggestions, etc to actually help the player, not just 'Best of Luck!' If you want to post something, make sure you actually put effort into it, not just the thought to get messages. I bet even one of you replying right now will say 'I don't post farm', etc which in deed, is post farming.
You can't always give feedback , as of yourself don't even know what to say , so saying ( good luck / best of luck ) isn't that big of a deal , but always saying it is bad and should count as post farming and should be punished .
But there is no reason to reply to old posts tbh besides farms posts , in my opinion admins should lock old posts to avoid post farmers.

Ty For making this dude . :rolleyes: