Join other players on play.universemc.us

PandaChill's staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Wild_Yogurt, Jun 5, 2019.

?

How was your day

1. Good

57.1%
  2. Bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Alright

14.3%
  4. Idk tbh

14.3%
  5. Why would I tell you?

14.3%
  1. Wild_Yogurt

Wild_Yogurt Active Forum's Member

Minecraft usernames: Pandachills
    NexusRain
    Wild_Yogurt

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
    Previous usernames: https://namemc.com/search?q=PandaChills
    Timezone:I am in the central time zone

• Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? Barely#5419 and yes I have a working mic
    Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos:Yes I have the ability to record my screen and Minecraft videos and take screenshots.
    Are you star (or above)
    Jupiter(Factions) :-Ghoul
    Neptune(Skyblock) :-Emperor

2) Elaborate

2) Where are you most active on the Universe Server?
    I am currently most active on Jupiter I rarely log onto mars but Im fairly active on the other realms

3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
    Monday - 3-6 Hours dependent on my schedule (May have practice)

Tuesday - 3-6 hours dependent on my schedule (May have practice)

Wednesday - 2-6 hours depending on my schedule (I usually ice skate with friends)

Thursday - 4-5 Hours

Friday 4-5 Hours

Saturday - 4-5 Hours

Sunday 3 - 5 hours

4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
    I was Banned from Universe MC for IRL scamming which I have reflected on and I was a horrible person I have not scammed since and I have been reformed and do not scam anymore and I have learned my lesson after being banned it was a valuable lesson I learned which has helped me a lot.

5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?
    If a well player was spamming me after I muted them and I think it was a reasonable reason I would show them the proof and tell them why I muted them and then proceed to tell them to make a forum post if they are unsatisfied then i will reply to the forum post as fast as possible showing the proof and tell them why and then let another staff of higher rank review it.

6) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last month? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?

I recently have made the mistake of not turning in any of my french classwork in on time although my fault my teacher helped me bring me grade up to a 72 I dealt with it by coming to school early and staying after redoing things to bring their grades up and bring up my semester average in the end I passed but I learned that I should not post pone things to the very end!

7) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? (Minimum 200+ words)
    Yes,I was staff on a server called gunsmith a Youtuber I used to play with and stream with opened up a faction server for his followers and subscribers. He promoted me to be Admin and run events and deal with players so he could deal with plugins, buycraft and everything else. I set up several drop parties and envoys/koths for players. I also was Discord manager and Forum manager for the server. The server wasn't that popular ,but I was able to Satisfy the players to where they kept the server active and going the server was funded by some of the players that had jobs and loved the server as it had lots and lots of custom plugins and it ran well for a good 4 months till it shut down due to financial issues sadly.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dysteria factions was a server with custom enchants before they where relevant it was one of the most fun servers I ever played besides UniverseMC it had good raiding cheap and affordable stuff on /buy which made players very happy and their was lots of active staff of all the servers i found and enjoyed i chose Dysteria now I'm choosing UniverseMC which I have played for a long time in which I have enjoyed besides the slight bugs/glitches I also worked my way from helper --> Sr.Mod Until someone bought the server and we all got demoted and they forced us to either leave play as members or re-apply to the server.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UniverseMC is in fact this server I am former staff to this lovely server I was staff for about 2 months until I was demoted by Robotic and IzaFour but I loved my experienced throughout my time as staff so Id love to join the team again I enjoy the server as a whole and being staff once again would make my time on the server a lot better to the fact that I will be able to help players again and contribute to the server
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have wrestling and cross country leadership because I am captain of varsity cross country team for freshmen and i am a part of the wrestling team where i sit in the circle and represent freshmen I varsity as those are my 2 main sports we sit in the circle and count and lead the teams and we take our teams around the track for sprints and conditioning than on Friday's I teach them how to do moves and execute them properly and do their take downs to bring someone to their back and how to properly gain points as it is crucial to know the proper technique and in freshmen I do counts in the circle and lead the team in running across the football fields to around the school to back around the team and I teach newer cross country people how to properly run for long distance and how to manage their breathing this experience these last three weeks have changed my mind set on school I am starting to make much better grades and I'm learning a lot as I progress such as teaching I'm getting very good at teaching new people techniques such as take downs cut's and other tactical wrestling moves that are used by many people.

I am also in an engineering class where we learn problem-solving and how to get through problems which I believe can help me with leadership because I can problem solve when there are problem's between the staff members which even tho there should not be those are just how humans are we all make mistakes which as a leader you MUST understand this because I can't just get mad when someone messes up a takedown or a counter takedown or when they do their strides wrong in cross country or when they breath wrong. (which is a technique you must learn to become better)

8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?

9) SCENARIO: You're in a busy game mode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just.
    about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a moderator for a hacker, someone then pokes you on Teamspeak telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?

First I will see if I can answer all the questions as efficiently as possible and contacting anyone moderator+.
    then I will log onto Teamspeak and ask them to turn down their music because it is disturbing others or leave the channel if they refuse to leave if I have permissions I will mute them in the Teamspeak or ask someone of a higher staff role who has permissions to do it and deal with the issue.

10) SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it?
    If I did make an incorrect punishment I would make sure by looking over the rules again if I did make a mistake I would either ask for permission to remove the punishment or tell them to make a forum post or buy a unban / unmute but if it was a correct punishment I would merely tell them to make a forum post about your issue and send them the format and link to the forum's.

11) Anything else we should know?
    ╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗

Dedicated
    ╚⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝
    I am a very dedicated person I have put so much work into wrestling and cross country to become what I am today I have gotten up every morning at 7 am to run a mile since 7th grade which has lead me to a very proud achievement of cutting my 7th grade mile of 8 minutes to a outstanding 5:58 mile which has taken me a lot of hard work because I've gotten up every morning as I've stated and ran 2 miles and then went to school and did conditioning first period and in wrestling which I have been doing since I was 8 and now I am 15 that's 7 years of practicing I mean not every day but I did practice a lot and try to become the best wrestler in my school and as a freshmen im better than both of the sophomores on varsity which is a big accomplishment because not all freshmen can claim that. and mind you while doing this I obtained an A/B grade average throughout middle school.

╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗
    Helpful
    ╚⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝
    I believe i'm a very helpful person I've helped people on skyblock factions, and kitmap (when people are online) I help them learn how to play or just answer simple questions they have and i do this frequently every day because I am a very active player on the server which most of the staff should be but sadly some of the helpers only play on their main server and not other servers leaving a lack of helpers on skyblock and kitmap which can discourage people to pvp on there and encourage hackers to play which is the opposite of what we want but I think I am more helpful then most of the staff and if I was able to look and reply to discord tickets I'm sure I could help more than I already do in chat.

╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗
    Influential
    ╚⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝
    I am a very influential player on the server I influence players to continue playing on the server even if they are new I tell them how to get started and help them get started which most players have a hard time with because it is hard to get started on sky block and Jupiter and mars unless you know what you are doing which gladly i'll do and I spread my knowledge daily and influence players to continue playing.

╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗
    Improving
    ╚⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝
    I am still improving this list and adding more as time passes which is proving im improving as a person and becoming better because if you dont improve you never change i believe change is what the world needs in order to move on because a lot of people havent changed in the gaming community for example a few toxic player's such as myself are now some of the nicest and most reformed players on the server because we Changed.

╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗
    Honest

╚⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝
    I am a very honest person I only lie when I need to and on rare occasions if I am told to lie I need a good reason and if I do something I should not have I fix it by telling the truth instead of hiding it

#1 Wild_Yogurt, Jun 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2019 at 12:42 AM
  2. 9HD

9HD Member

+0.5 Love the scenarios and the detail with everything didn’t seem to stretch the app but i really don’t like the color scheme especially doing 4 different schemes.
    Otherwise amazing application good luck

3. Wild_Yogurt

Thank you for the reply can you elaborate on what you mean on "Didnt seem to stretch the app" I dont understand

4. 9HD

9HD Member

Didn't seem to stretch the app as in like you didn't repeat things over and over

Wild_Yogurt likes this.
  5. Wild_Yogurt

Oh okay I thought it was a negative comment so I didnt understand how it was negative but thanks for the feedback!

6. ItzzzAviator

ItzzzAviator Pines 18’

Good application, but your mistake paragraph is a pretty big run on sentence and you have grammatical errors, but that’s about it

7. Wild_Yogurt

I rewrote it making sure it wasn't a run on sentence hope you like it now! and thank you for your feedback

8. Acceptation

Junior Mod

Full Support.

• A great staff member from before.
    • Was extremely active as a staff member from before and is extremely active at this time.
    • Experienced within the server and knows how it runs.
    • Seems to be dedicated to taking the role as a Helper and to help other players.
    Best of luck.

9. usernamejoshua

usernamejoshua Hondruna the OG

color scheme is not great could change to better looking colors. Needs to work on his professional talk in public chat. Otherwise he does decent work.

Wild_Yogurt likes this.
  10. Razvygames27

Razvygames27 Member

I would include the reason why you got demoted and how you've improved from that. I also doubt you can actually play 8-9 hours a day on average unless you only sleep for 4 hours because I know high school is not easy. Also, the constant switch between blue and purple kind of hurts my eyes. I'm pretty sure this is the old application format as well but overall, pretty nice application.

Wild_Yogurt likes this.
  11. Wild_Yogurt

I do play 8-9 hours a day during summers. I wake up at 8 am walk my dogs play for about 2 hours while eating than do some chores and around 1 play for about 3 hours than go out and I usually stay up til like 2 AM but I do play 8 - 9 hours a day if I am not busy and I was demoted for being "Immature" which I can further go over the topic but their really was no actual reason like they didnt tell me what I did. EDIT: I will change it to 6-8 hours because its more like that now that I think about it.

12. Wild_Yogurt

I can definitely speak professional which I do as of lately I usually don't speak besides when its to ask how everyone's day is or to say Hi to a friend I have not seen on in a while. and may you tell me exactly which section? some players like it some players dislike it but I am surely willing to change it if its a pain to the eyes.

13. Wild_Yogurt

Thank you for the support fully appreciated!

14. ItsJoes

ItsJoes Member

Great application overall. I just think the color scheme needs a little work as the darker colors are harder to read. Other than that, you were a great staff member back in the day and I would love to work with you again.

15. mebigjamie

mebigjamie Pending
    Junior Mod

Hello @Wild_Yogurt after reviewing your application I've decided upon some things that could possibly help with your application,
    • Implement a visual schedule for question 3 (easier for us to get a grasp on what times you'll be available)
    • Increase activity on all platforms, including both in game and on social platforms
    Otherwise, everything else seems fine!
    ~mebigjamie

16. Wild_Yogurt

I will revise and edit accordingly!

17. BrandonGaming33

"i am a very honest person" earlier yeah i did irl scam someone xD I'm kidding, but this is a pretty good application

#17 BrandonGaming33, Jun 17, 2019 at 11:40 PM
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2019 at 12:00 AM
  18. Wild_Yogurt

That was a long time ago :/ and it was more or less false

19. KazGames

KazGames Member

Read your application for the third time. There are minor issues that aren't really going to effect your application, but the few I could give would be:

- Change the color scheme
    - Change your response for question 9

For question 9, I noticed that you would start out with the questions being asked. I would say to keep in mind that questions can be answered anytime and should not be the focus at all. I'm sure the users would be alright if you cleared up the questions after the hacker situation. This is just a personal suggestion. Anyways, good luck with getting staff, I really didn't want to read your whole application as just the thought of reading all of it was painful.

+1

20. Wild_Yogurt

Thanks for your response! Any color schemes you would like? I believe my response is fine because it says responding and getting a mod I would multi task while getting a mod to deal with a hacker.