USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Resolved No longer want premium membership

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UnevolvedApple

I payed for a premium membership about 2 months ago thinking it was a once off payment, realizing later that it was not and it rebills my account until canceled. Unfortunately nowhere on your site does it say how to cancel the membership, id like ot canceled immediately please, my account is UnevolvedApple.

raystatic

Network Moderator
MOD
Hello, thanks for reaching out to the support team, we will assist you through the steps to cancel your subscription to ensure you don't have to pay for the product once again. However please note once you have canceled your subscription your product will be removed when it comes to charge you again.

1) Navigate to your PayPal and login, you will be required to login into your PayPal to cancel your subscription. You cannot do this via our store.

2) Once you have logged in please navigate to your task bar and click the settings wheel. Here is an image to help you: <Screenshot>

3) Once you have opened your settings select the "Payments" Tab. Here is an image to help you: <Screenshot>

4) Once you have opened the tab up you will have a couple of options, you want to click "View" on the "Manage your automatic payments". Here is an image to help you: <Screenshot>

5) Click on the payment you wish to cancel and click the "Cancel" button. Here is an image to help you: <Link>

Status
Not open for further replies.