Join other players on

Announcement New Staff Manager

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Graziers, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Graziers

Graziers Ex Senior-Admin
    Retired

Hello, UniverseMC Players.

Today, the Management team is pleased to bring you exciting information. As you may know, our old staff manager (GirlOwl) was just demoted for failure to perform her staff manager duties and targeted disrespect towards certain staff and players. As you know, many of our staff members relied very dependently on GirlOwl to be there for them. 3 days ago, we were a staff team of 28, now we are a team of 21. We have decided to bring in @GetRushed_ as our staff manager. @GetRushed_ was previously manager, and the rest of the management team thought it would be best to bring him back as the staff manager. We really want you guys all to know how appreciated you guys are on the server. We will start to plan more events for the community.

Message from @GetRushed_ :
    " Hello UniverseMC Staff/Players. As of today, I will be taking the role of Manager. As some of you may know I have been here since the start of UniverseMc. Although I have resigned many times during this smooth/bumpy road of UniverseMC's growth. I have always stayed in touch with the owner and the server. I will do my job as manager to fairly choose the many staff applications daily. Also, I will be on the server to help with any questions that I get but although that is true just like everyone else I am only human so if you do not get a quick reply from me, it is not the reason of ignoring you it will be because either I am already dealing with someone else's question or maybe I might be AFK. So if that happens to any of you players or staff please do not be offended by it for any reason. So I hope you are all ready to have a great time on UniverseMC. And treat all players the same way you wish to be treated. To start off, I will be implementing a new way to get donation issues resolved so they don't get lost in the staff chats messaged. Also, I will be implementing weekly meetings for the staff to ensure you guys get promotions often for all of your hard work. "

Kind Regards,
    Management Team

2. TooStealthy

TooStealthy Network Helper
    Helper

Congrats GetRushed_!

EliJoe likes this.
  3. Chiya Fox

Chiya Fox Twitch Streamer
    Twitch Streamer

gg :) :3 nice to see u back? xD

4. Editers

Editers Member

Congratulations GetRushed_ it's nice to know we got another manager now

EliJoe and Graziers like this.
  5. iMikeMike

iMikeMike Member

6. EliJoe

EliJoe Member

Best wishes to you! @GetRushed_ GG on manager welcome.
    -EliJoe :D

7. eill0

eill0 Network Helper
    Helper

Congrats! :D

8. QuantumHawk

QuantumHawk Junior Mod
    Junior Mod

Congratulations.

9. GetRushed_

GetRushed_ Network Manager
    Management Team Manager

Thanks everyone.

Vlurb and Stannya like this.
  10. ItzzzAviator

ItzzzAviator Member

Congrats GetRushed. I know you'll be a great Manager!

11. Willdabeast90

Willdabeast90 Member

Congrats Getrushed, I have no doubt of you doing great things and making good decision for the server.

12. Vlurb

Vlurb Member

13. Faction

Faction Member

my god worst manager ever. kicked me from ts channel after calmly defending myself and my base. he said its not insided even though he didnt let me talk on the reason i kicked editers. editers threatened to hit me off and he pulled my ip, so i decided to kick him. he also sold tnt chests with no permission and tp'd unauthorised people to the base.

14. Rare

Rare Member

It was your fault you were raided. You didn't unaccess Editers to your base, therefore he was able to mine your spawners. Why you kicked him does not matter, and you need to realize that. You should've been more responsible as an owner, stop blaming other people and take responsibility for your stupidity.

Joker likes this.
  15. Faction

Faction Member

kys we got insided and that's not allowed retarded <Swear Word>. i get ur on ur period but INSIDED means INSIDED with no holes, it means it was an INSIDE. this is what happens when u advertise on other servers. u get a bunch of retarded fucks that know <Swear Word> about logic and factions as a whole. (Rarexo being one of the retards)

16. Joker

Joker Member

Don't be disrespectful to others and tell them to "kys".

17. Rare

Rare Member

Faction honey, you are right, on any other server it would be considered insiding, but Universe has their rules set to where if a person was kicked from their faction, they are allowed to use their homes in the base to raid it. Along with that, you kept his access on, so regardless he could've mined in from the top of the base without a home. You made it easier for us, it is your fault, and you should've been smarter.

Joker likes this.