Join other players on play.universemc.us

Denied New Planet

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by FireTheLiar, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FireTheLiar

FireTheLiar Member

Thread Title:
    New Planet
    IGN: (In-game name):
    WinterDrop
    Date:
    Apr 22, 2019
    Suggestion:
    I think there should be a new planet called Saturn. This planet is based on Koths. I mean there are 3 different Koth arenas. There are Koths that you have to cap for 20 minutes straight to win. They go on every lets say every hour with a max amount of people online of 30. You must be thinking where are we supposed to get gear to fight and stuff. Well heres how. Everybody will get a kit God every 5 minutes. Kit God will give you a full godset from Jupiter planet.So theres no p2w or grind to win things. Once you win koth you will get a choice to which planet you want to get your rewards in. Then you go to that planet and get your rewards that staff will choose. This will be so fun and full of crazy god pvp. Especially for the people on Jupiter planet that just wanna have some fun but is hard for them to get godsets and stuff.
    Server:
    Hub
    Reason for this Suggestion:
    It will hopefully be a very fun and intense gamemode with probably a lot of people. Anyways its just an idea I had that I thought would be very cool

2. Dorito_

Dorito_ Member

Hey @FireTheLiar!

Personally I think that your idea would be very cool if it was implemented into game. It would be really nice for there to be a fun, easy and fair way to get rewards for the other planets. But, the upper staff team would have to perfect Mars, Jupiter and Neptune before adding a new planet / dimension.

Have a good rest of your day / night.

- Dorito ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.