Join other players on play.universemc.us

Announcement NEPTUNE DIMENSION RELEASE

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by SoFocused, Mar 2, 2019.

1. SoFocused

SoFocused Developer
    Developer

Hello everyone, how is it going? I’m immensely delighted to announce Neptune dimension season 8!

Overall, we’ve been working on adding new features and improving the old features we brought into season 7. We noticed a lot of you liked season 7 of the Neptune dimension! We’ve taken everything we did right and wrong from that season into the new one. Below will be a list of features we’ve added and fixed. If you have any suggestions don’t hesitate to leave a comment! Let’s start with the main new features!

If you don't want to read check out this trailer that sums most of it up!

New features

Classes /class – Select a class to end the chaos in the realm! You can choose between being an astronaut or an alien. Both classes will receive one suit and one tag.

BattlePass /level – This feature has been added to almost all dimensions except for Neptune. However, this BattlePass is unique from the other ones. We’ve added several more challenge types which is more suited for Neptune and its features.

Mining World /trip – We’ve added an event called Mining World. In this event, your main objective is to mine as much as possible. When the time is over everyone will get teleported out and a mining statistic will be shown in chat. However, it is possible to leave at any moment. There is a little fee when accessing this event. We’ve also added kits! You can select the Stone, Iron or Diamond kit.

Suits /suit – This was roughly introduced in the mid-season; however, we’ve removed the old suits and added more fun and useful suits. Everyone will get one free suit depending on which class they select.

Dust /dust – This is a new way of obtaining crate keys. Basically, every time you mine there is a chance of one dust to drop. Once you have enough dust you can convert these into crate keys.

Mob Arena /mobarena and /boss – We wanted to do something unique with our bosses. Therefore, we made mob arenas where you can place your bosses and fight against them. There’s a total of 3 unique mob arenas. PvP is enabled in these arenas! Therefore, it is important that you bring your squad. We’ve replaced the old boss system and created 7 new amazing bosses!

Daily Reward – Come claim your daily reward every 12 hours. To redeem your reward, you must bring the NPC an item or more.

Fly – The new way fly works is that you must vote, in order to be able to fly. Once you’ve voted you will get an hour worth of fly time. This does stack, which means that your fly time will not reset rather add upon your old time. If you want to pause your fly time simply type /fly again. Also, your fly time will pause when you log off and resume on login if you have more fly time. However, if you’re a donator this doesn’t apply to you.

General Island changes

Say bye to filling your beautiful island up with diamonds blocks etc. Now you can stack blocks as seen in the gif below. This will eliminate one of the biggest issues regarding islands.

[​IMG]

Further, we’ve added the option to upgrade your island! You can upgrade the hopper size, premium drops, crop growth, island size and finally spawner boost! You can access this feature using /is upgrade.

If you wish to set your discord and PayPal you can also do this with:

• /is setdiscord <discord>
    • /is setpaypal <paypal>
    General changes:

• Added /ahelp to find new features easier
    • Updated scoreboard now shows shard balance
    • Added shard top hologram + update holograms in general. Most if not all will show a timer for their feature.
    • Re-designed shard gens
    • Reconfigured most if not all messages
    • Changed economy
    • Redid all GKits. Total 6 GKits now
    • Redid crates
    • Removed old island schematics and added 3 template schematics. This gives you a cleaner starter island without houses etc.
    • /is top is back
    We’ve made a lot more changes then these, however, the post can’t be infinite either. Hop on the server when it releases to look for yourself!

There will also be island top prizes as following:

• 250 USD PayPal & 250 USD buycraft
    • 150 USD PayPal & 150 USD buycraf
    • 50 USD PayPal & 100 USD buycraft
    With that said, I hope your excited just as we are for this upcoming season of Neptune! Information about the release:

SOTW 9TH 1PM EST

#1 SoFocused, Mar 2, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  2. AnonymousOG

AnonymousOG Network Owner
    Management Team Administrator Owner

Gonna be the best season by far :)

3. ItzzzAviator

ItzzzAviator FoRmEr sTaFF

4. yoursooonice

yoursooonice Member

Looks Great!

5. AirTrayy

AirTrayy Pending Application

Epic. I will be sure to try get is top :p

6. BrandonGaming33

Anyone looking for an island recruit? I have top rank and am experienced dm me at brandongaming33#2831

7. Darknetic

Darknetic Member

Just asking @SoFocused are you copying minesaga. Feels like it because most of the things that you just stated is the same as Minesaga. But anyways I'm hyped

8. Zoxide

Zoxide Member

Hyped!!

9. Hidden_hunt

Hidden_hunt Member

this is gonna be epic victory royale

10. PenguinNerd

PenguinNerd Fluffy Penguin <3

11. TgeBeast

TgeBeast Member

#Hype! I am exited.

12. SoFocused

SoFocused Developer
    Developer

I've had some of these assigned to me and I've had others on wait but unable to complete because of the circumstances.

13. GamerClick

GamerClick VeryEpic

The new block stacking looks really cool :) I'm excited to have a new season upcoming.