USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

My blacklist

Exportings

Astronaut
So i was an admin on universemc for about 3 months. I resigned cause i had to do some stuff irl. I came back for skyblock and ended up becoming mod again. A few days later i got demoted for my behaviour but i had the feeling it was just cause they assumed i was hacking. I wuit it for a week tried to log back on and on the day i tried to log on it stated i got blacklisted. Had no clue why so made a appeal and contacted the dev that denied the appeal instantly. He stated that staff chats were leaked and i was mad after my ban on skyblock that i said multiple things in chat what ways shkuld i get myself banned or stuff like that. The dev stated that the reason for my ban was that they assumed i leaked staff chat when around that time staff chat got leaked. Wich i did not do nkr is there any proof of it. Now ive made a second appeal i dont get an explanation they just deny it and nk response what so ever. Really getting the feeling they are just trying to get rid of me. Ive put alot of effort myself into the server and its nkt fair to do this. Just wanted people to know that these type of things happen to next to the so called free ranks etc you know what i mean

SwahzysGoon

Astronaut
dude
actually this isn't true you also d dossed and said you were getting blacklisted dont lie LOL