Join other players on play.universemc.us

Denied MultiJitter's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by MultiJitter, May 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MultiJitter

MultiJitter Member

• Minecraft Username: MultiJitter

• Previous Minecraft Usernames (if applicable):

• What's your timezone?: EST

• Are you staff on any other servers?: Yes on Endercraft and SkyVival (A new server in the making)

• Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? If you have discord, please list your full discord name and tag. I have a working microphone and my discord is itsamedexter#9672

• Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?: I do have the ability.

• Do you have a donator rank on any of our game modes?: Yes I do on Skyblock I have AIR rank and on Jupiter I have the VOID rank

2) Elaborate

2) Where are you most active on the Universe Server?: I am most active on weekends which is when I can contribute a little more

3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can contribute about 2-5 hours

4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details (if applicable): I have not been banned on any server or punished.

5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?: (I mean there muted how are they /msging me? IF it is a case then) I am going to tell them why they were muted if it was a cause of Cursing, racism, being mean, ECT that's about what I would do.

6) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?: I haven't really made a mistake within the year, but last year I made a mistake by banning the wrong person on a server and I dealt with it perfectly fine by banning the right player and unbanning the wrong player and giving them something to make up for it

7) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? If not, please explain how you could do as staff even without having any previous experiences. (Minimum 200+ words): I’ve had experience on a variety of different platforms and games. However, one honorable mention is a Minecraft server falling around the name of “EnderCraft” or something similar (it had around 20-30 people on daily). Even though I was about 12 or so when the server first released, I was educated in one specific factor: maturity. It’s also where I learned about plugins and a lot of Java development. While I don’t believe the server is active anymore, it was one of my greatest experiences online! There are many other small servers I’ve supported, but most seemed to shut down within a matter of months. I was also an Ex-Staff member on a VRChat YouTuber’s Discord server with 270k subscribers! His Discord currently has 7k people (if you want any proof or anything just DM me :3). Even so, I understand that quality is over quantity. From my lasting experience there I learned a lot about how to manage and prioritize multiple tasks at once. I quit about a year ago due to personal issues, and I wasn’t able to be active anymore. Even so, that troubling situation is far gone.

8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?: I have a hobbie of Golf .

9) SCENARIO: You're on a busy game mode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a junior moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?: I am going to ask for another staff member to help me, then I will help the person whos getting blasted music

10) SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it?: I'd fix the punishment and tell the players ill fix it because If I made an incorrect punishment I should handle it as soon as possible if so even get help for fixing it.

11) Anything else we should know?: There is nothing else

2. Alfas

Alfas Member

Here's some suggestions from a fellow member.

-Question 7 does not meet the 200 minimum words
    -You have such poor details in you're scenario questions, and it doesn't look you tried, put some more effort into you're scenario questions
    -Try to go back and edit you're application, before I posted my application, I quadruple checked my application.

Those are jut some suggestions from a fellow member. Best of luck!

3. GamerClick

GamerClick VeryEpic

I agree with what alfas said, adding more details.
    I also would recommend adding a color scheme, having the questions different colors from the answers as it makes it easier to read.
    Good Luck!

4. Tank

Tank Media Manager, Admin, Staff Application Critic
    Administrator

DENIED - Hello there!

Your application has been intensely reviewed by the management team and it has been decided to deny your application, you may reapply in 2 weeks.

Be sure to look at our writing guide, this will help you when writing any application you may choose to create in the future. Also, check out our general requirements.

For these reasons your application has been denied:
    - lacks overall detail.

Please take care to fix this up when creating your next staff application in 2 weeks.

Thanks, Management.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.