Join other players on play.universemc.us

Denied Motsuky's : Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Khizao, Jan 10, 2019 at 12:15 AM.

1. Khizao

Khizao Member

• Minecraft Username:Motsuky
    • Previous Minecraft Usernames:7.Motsuky 6.MrMeodin 5.Emaire 4.Memeulas 3.Khizao 2.xMorties 2.ItsGioPlayz
    • Timezone:GMT+4
    • Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone?:Yes
    • Do you have the ability to record minecraft videos?:Yes i do, i use action atm
    • Are you Star (Or Above):Yes i have Void
    • What is your full discord name? Example: IzaFour#0001 : Blizzard#6778

Elaborate
    2) Where are you most active on the Universe Server?:I'm mostly active on Jupiter dimension, but sometimes get on other servers too.
    3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:Everyday 4 or 5 Hours
    4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.:yes i was banned on <Server Name> for using vpn but then i applied and got unbanned/ and i was false banned on universemc FALSE Banned
    5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?Well if a player has done something against the rules I will not unmute them, but if they ask for proof i will show them and Mod/Higher rank
    6) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last month? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?: last year i bought 3 crates by accident but never complained Not to spend Money on Video games
    7) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? (Minimum 200+ words): Yes i have but not minecraft tho, and i still am Administrator on Georgian CD server which has almost 400 members and also I used to moderate Biggest Georgian Discord group which has 600 Members,I also help server with players cheating getting proof/reporting them and also reporting the bugs that are happening,i want to be helper on this server cause I want to help server improve get rid of cheaters and bugs sometimes staff is not online so there are cheaters flying and more. If I become helper I will report Rule Breakers, and enforce the rules as best as I can.I also own my own discord server which had 100 or more Members it used to be active chat it was about Minecraft and some of us would play together Faction/Hard Core Factions / Sky block and more it used to be fun but now they all left and that discord server got nuked,i'm not Helper right now but i always try my best to get as much proof as possible when people say they saw hacker i always ask them if they have proof so i can Contact anonymous about it last time One Player's Rank was glitching and i contacted to anonymous cause he was banned from discord server.
    8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft ? yes Doing stuff in Photoshop/Playing games
    9) SCENARIO: You're in a busy gamemode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a moderator for a hacker, someone then pokes you on teamspeak telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?: first i would try to contact Online Moderator/Higher rank if no one would be on i would tell the guy to get proof of the Cheater. if not i would try to finish what i was doing and get a proof myself when i'm done with that hacker i would go on teamspeak and deal with the Ear raping Music person!.
    10) SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it?: first i would check if it was false if it was i would Get Mod/Higher rank, if no one was on i would tell them that when Mod/Higher rank would get on he/she would Handle the situation, if they would not stop spamming i would start muting them.
    11) Anything else we should know? : Sometime i write stuff incorrectly But trying my best to Improve in English

#1 Khizao, Jan 10, 2019 at 12:15 AM
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2019 at 9:25 PM
  2. PenguinNerd

PenguinNerd Penguino
    Junior Mod

Hello, @Khizao Here are some Pros, Cons, and Suggestions.

Pros:
    - Active on Jupiter
    - Exceeds Age Requirement

Suggestions:
    - Add more overall detail to your application, especially your scenario questions
    - Become more Globally Active (Forums, Discord, All Server Platforms, and Twitter if applicable)
    - Put forth more effort into your application

Cons:
    - Lack of Detail and Effort
    - Globally Inactive

Best of Luck.
    -Penguin

Khizao and Tank like this.
  3. SketchyAI

SketchyAI Network Helper
    Helper

Pros:
    Meets Age Requirement
    Has Discord
    Has Microphone
    Has Rank

Cons:
    Lack of Detail
    Doesn't look like much effort was put in
    Doesn't meet the requirements for #7
    Scenario questions need more detail
    Needs to be active globally

Suggestions:
    Add mass detail to everything
    Be active globally [Discord,Forums and Servers]
    Talk more in chat so players can get to know you more.

Try answering questions from players to be helpful
    Try reporting players doing wrong things in are discord. [Just so we know you understand all of are rules]

Khizao and Tank like this.
  4. Khizao

Khizao Member

Thank you for your time! i will try my best to be more active

5. Khizao

Khizao Member

Than you for your time! i will try my best to Improve

6. Conceptors

Conceptors Member

Main con is question 7 I do like the color scheme a lot though, I also think you could have put a little more effort and detail in it, but, if you do those things I think you would have a good good change at staff, good luck!

Khizao likes this.
  7. Khizao

Khizao Member

Edit:
    Added Stuff in #7 Question
    and i put more details in #2 Question

8. Acceptation

Acceptation Restricted
    Banned Muted Member

9. Randomuser

Randomuser Member

Spread your work Questions / Answers Too Squished.

10. RoboticSavage

RoboticSavage Network Senior-Admin
    Management Team Senior Admin

DENIED - Hello there!

Your application has been intensely reviewed by the management team and it has been decided to deny your application; you may reapply in 1 week.

Be sure to look at our writing guide, this will help you when writing your next application https://universemc.us/threads/application-writing-guide.864/ and our general requirements, https://universemc.us/threads/staff-application-requirements.15/

For these reasons your application has been denied:
    - Failure to meet basic requirements
    - Lack of dedication/effort

Please take care to fix this up when creating your next staff application in 1 week.

Thanks.

Khizao likes this.