Join other players on play.universemc.us

Denied MiniNickyNinja Staff :D

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by MiniNickyNinja, Jan 14, 2019 at 7:39 AM.

1. MiniNickyNinja

Hello UniverseMC Players!
    This is MiniNickyNinja's Staff Application!

1)
    • Minecraft Username:
    MiniNickyNinja

• Previous Minecraft Usernames:
    Mini_Nicky_Ninja

• Timezone:
    Central

• Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone?
    Yes

• Do you have the ability to record minecraft videos?
    No

• Are you Star (Or Above)
    Yes

• What is your full discord name? Example: IzaFour#0001
    MiniNickyNinja#4421

2)
    2) Where are you most active on the Universe Server?
    Factions mostly Jupiter

3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
    As a helper I can contribute a few hours helping new members and helping the community .

4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?
    If so, please include details. I have been banned for "hacks". By Iza, but she never SSED me and never moved me into her channel when I poked her/him to move me. I don't want to bring up excuses, but I didn't have TS at the time so it took me a while, and my internet is bad so downloading things isn't the best.

5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?

I wouldn't have to do anything because they are muted. They have no access to talk to me on minecraft. If they spam me in discord i'll remind them to calm down and just wait out there mute session. Then if they spam me more on discord i'll get higher staff.

6) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last month? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
    I messed up on a test. I went to talk to my teacher, and asked what I should study on. What should I do to prepare for the next test and for the retake. She told me to study the book and my worksheets, so I studied the book and studied my worksheets. I learned that hard work pays off.

7) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? (Minimum 200+ words)
    I was a helper on another server. It wasn't the best server nor the worse. This server was called ScopedMC. I was allowed to play on the server as staff. I helped who ever needed help, and most of those people were members. This server had weird commands and different mechanics so many people that were new didn't get the hang of it. Besides helping people I also muted and kicked players. Whenever they cuss or had a certain amount of all caps i'd warn them, but if the constantly do it I mute. Leadership experience as in Minecraft, I was leader of a few factions. I once led a faction on ftop 1 2 years ago. I was really good at multi tasking with my faction. I would help new members in the faction get setup. I'd give them a box and give them a few spawners to start off with. As for my Mods and Co-leaders, I would allow them to afk spawners, patch walls, and do whatever they wanted to do besides making careless mistakes. But as a leader in the faction being a bit strict and a bit lenient was the way to go. So my faction and I pushed our way up to the top. In general finding a good leader in real life now a days is hard, but what I notice is that everyone around us is a leader in a way. I help my cousins out when they need help with homework or when they need help with there depression. I also help them when they get in arguments with there parents or with there siblings. "They are younger so they usually cry after the arguments." Leadership at school is hard to come by. Many people just like to fit in, or just follows people. Many people don't follow there interests, but rather follow other peoples interests. As a person I like to lead my own path. For example, I'm starting to get into cars, so what do I take... and engineering class. At school I like to help students that get picked on and like to hang out with the people that are chill. Balance is the key to success i'd say. Stay on one side to much you tip over.

8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft ? School / Rugby / Football/ Babysit once in a while

9) SCENARIO: You're in a busy gamemode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a moderator for a hacker, someone then pokes you on teamspeak telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?
    "this sounds like 3 people" For the 2 players asking for a mod, i'd tell them to wait and let me get a mod. And for the player poking me on TS, i'll tell them to leave that channel and join a different one with the same people except that one person. If a mod doesn't get on i'll tpa to the players and help them both fending them off.

10) SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it?
    I would first apologize to the person I falsely punished. Then I would ask the 4 players to calm down or I will punish them. Then I would admit to my mistakes to a higher staff. After I admit I would have to accept my punishments myself.

11) Anything else we should know?
    If this application is accepted, I will not be as active in the next two weeks due to Exams.

#1 MiniNickyNinja, Jan 14, 2019 at 7:39 AM
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2019 at 1:46 AM
  2. Randomuser

Randomuser Member

Space out the questions and answers.

3. Dnoxal

Dnoxal Resigned Staff member

Pros
    Exceeds Age requirement
    Seems mature

Cons
    Carelessly copied+pasted the application format, refer to the bottom, and ‘simple information’
    Not much detail on question 10

Not really active on forums
    Uses emoji in title, showing that you are immature

Suggestions
    Spread your questions out
    Add a bit more detail
    Delete the format notes

Be globally active

#3 Dnoxal, Jan 14, 2019 at 2:22 PM
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2019 at 2:49 PM
  4. Khizao

Khizao Member

Pros
    Exceeds Age requirement

Active ingame

Cons
    Can't record
    Not that active on Forums/Discord

Suggestions

Add more details
    Remove Emoji from Title
    Be active In Game/Discord/Forums/Twitter ect

Good Luck!

5. Acceptation

Acceptation Restricted
    Banned Muted Member

6. Randomuser

Randomuser Member

Spread Questons / Answers Apart from eachother.

7. RoboticSavage

RoboticSavage Network Senior-Admin
    Management Team Senior Admin

DENIED - Hello there!

Your application has been intensely reviewed by the management team and it has been decided to deny your application; you may reapply in 1 week.

Be sure to look at our writing guide, this will help you when writing your next application https://universemc.us/threads/application-writing-guide.864/ and our general requirements, https://universemc.us/threads/staff-application-requirements.15/

For these reasons your application has been denied:
    - No detail
    - Not globally active on all of our platforms
    - Slight immaturity/Unprofessionalism

Please take care to fix this up when creating your next staff application in 1 week.

Thanks.