Join other players on play.universemc.us

Denied Miningstar2013 staff application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Andrew23, Jun 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrew23

Andrew23 Member

• Minecraft Username: Miningstar2013

• Previous Minecraft Usernames (if applicable): same name

• What's your timezone?: NA Central

• Are you staff on any other servers?: blaze vortex hellseige hevenhells fadecloud and vortexpvp

• Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? If you have discord, please list your full discord name and tag. Example; Example#1234: i have access to discord and i have a working microphone. my discord is MrDrew23YT#6774

• Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?: i do have the ability to record minecraft videos considering that i am youtube rank on the server

• Do you have a donator rank on any of our game modes?: i have the rank solar on jupiter realm and i have youtube rank too

2) Elaborate

2) Where are you most active on the Universe Server?: i am most active the faction realms because i play factions more than skyblock and i will mainly focus on mars realm since my faction will be playing on there but if people need help somewhere else i will help them

3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: i can be on at least 2+ hours a day so about 14+hours a week for the server

4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details (if applicable): i was banned from the server because my friend duped but i didn't, so we trolled the owner and he thought i had the stuff when i didn't so i got banned he said appeal and he would unban me and he did. And that was a long time ago

5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?: First, i will tell everyone that is spamming to please stay calm its only mute. Second, if they keep doing the spamming i will warn them then if they keep doing it i will mute them also so they dont disturb the server by flooding the chat

6) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?: Over the last year my friend duped on the server and i was with it getting stuff from them but i didn't dupe then they got banned we started trolling the server saying there is dupe spots then i got banned and i told the owner the patch and i got banned so i never duped on the server again.

7) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? If not, please explain how you could do as staff even without having any previous experiences. (Minimum 200+ words): on blazevortex i was a great helper i helped everyone that needed and made the server more fun by having fun with the players making it more fun. On hellsiege i was market manager and i was in charge of promoting are server and getting players on i spent like 200$ on that server. And hevenhells i was trail mod but the server closed down cause the owner had irl issues and that server was kinda big and it was a great server. On Fadecloud i was helper it is still a big server till this day i was helper on there but i got kicked off the team because i wasnt active as much so they gave me the boot. i was trail mod on vortexpvp back in 2013-2015 it was one of the biggest faction servers on minecraft it had so much players it was a great it will always be in the book of great servers i was trail mod for about 8 months then i got grounded for a 3 months for breaking my dads car window. that is my staff experience from the past years i know the commands for staff i know not to abuse any of my powers and i know all the rules regarding staff

8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?: as for right now i work with my mom making about 300 dollars a week and play football and basketball if i'm not on minecraft its either im working out or sleeping ive been playing sports since i was 5 now im 15 so ive been doing sports for about 10 years

9) SCENARIO: You're on a busy game mode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a junior moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?: First, i would handle with the hacker that is getting reported i would tpa to the people saying he is hacking record him if he is hacking if not i will leave. Second, If someone is blasting music in someones channel i will tell the person to stop with the blasting and i will move the bot out if he does it again i will ask a higher staff member than me to kindly remove his perm for using the bot he is using to blast music.

10) SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it?: First, i would undo the punishment i accidentally did on the person that i made the mistake on. Second, i would tell the player i am sorry for what i did publicly and if he the players do keep spamming me i will tell them you can make a staff report on me it was on accident i didn't mean to punish that player.

11) Anything else we should know?: yes i livestream a lot and make videos so if i do make it on the staff team i would love to make catching hacker videos if that is okay with the owner and everyone else

#1 Andrew23, Jun 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  2. Dorito_

Dorito_ Administrator
    Administrator

Hey @Andrew23, after reviewing your application, I have come up with the following suggestions:

» Fix a multiple grammatical errors scattered throughout your application (Capitalization errors, run on sentences etc.)

» Boost your overall activity across all servers and platforms

» Add more detail to all of your answers

» Create a schedule that shows us when you can be online

» You are currently staff on multiple other servers. If you wish to become a staff member, it is required that you are currently not staff on any other servers

Good luck!

-Dorito

3. Andrew23

Andrew23 Member

i am not thats the servers i was staff on sir/maam

4. Dorito_

Dorito_ Administrator
    Administrator

Hey @Andrew23,
    You may want to fix this because you wrote down all of those servers under the question that asks if you are currently staff on any other servers

Have a good rest of your day!
    -Dorito

5. Andrew23

Andrew23 Member

it says previous staff experience

6. ImWeed

ImWeed Network Moderator

I recommend adding a color scheme to the questions and answers to make it easier to read, apart from that there are a few spelling errors. Good luck

7. Andrew23

Andrew23 Member

done thank you sir/ma'am

8. mebigjamie

mebigjamie Pending

Hello @Andrew23 after reviewing your application I've decided upon some things that could possibly help with your application,
    • Increase detail for all scenario questions
    • Implement a visual schedule for question 3 (easier for us to get a grasp on what times you'll be available)
    • Increase activity on all platforms, including both in game and on social platforms
    • Fix simple grammatical errors
    Otherwise, everything else seems fine!
    ~mebigjamie

9. BrandonGaming33

decent application, but there are some obvious issues, such as not having enough detail for question 3

10. UserNumberJuan

DENIED - Hello,
    Your application has been intensely reviewed and the management team and has decided to deny your app you may
    reapply in 2 weeks.

Detail and organization.

-UserNumberJuan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.