Join other players on play.universemc.us

Media Rank Application

Discussion in 'Resolved Applications' started by FxZ_HypeYT, Mar 15, 2019 at 12:04 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FxZ_HypeYT

FxZ_HypeYT Member

- What is your In-Game Name? BillyIsNyehFan

- Are you applying for Twitch or Youtube? Youtube

- What is your Discord/Can you get Discord? FxZ#4578

- What is your Twitch/Youtube Channel? FxZ_Hype

- How many Subscribers/Followers do you have? 475 but growing fast (as I was at 100 2 months ago)

- In average, how many views per video do you get/What is your total amount of views? 100 views

- How often can you upload? once a week

- Are you familiar with the server rules? Yes

- Do you meet the requirements/agree to expectations? I don't meet the subscriber requirement but feel as I'm so close that maybe you can throw me a bone

- Proof Of Ownership? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc93y7Vrih7woxGAc7LWUhQ?view_as=subscriber
    Attached is a view as subscribed link (as only the channel owner could do that)

2. CodeXeno

CodeXeno Pending Application

Hi,

Nice to know that you are applying for media rank on UniverseMc. You almost meet all of the requirement as you don't have the required 500 subs. Also you don't have a video about the server posted to your channel. Try to become more active on the server aswell. You didn't state your total view count but I searched that up and you currently have 10,078 views which is beyond the requirements. Just post a video on the server and you may be accepted!

CodeXeno

3. FxZ_HypeYT

FxZ_HypeYT Member

The reason I am applying for YT rank before a video has went up is because I plan on making a factions series on the server with my buddy BurchBoy :) I would like to have YT rank for the first video (as to be able to put it in the title) If this cannot be done I understand.

4. Jonski

Jonski Network Admin
    Admin Media Manager

Denied - Doesn't yet meet requirements.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.