Rse
Date:
Jul 23, 2019
Suggestion:
Add MCMMO
Server:
Mars Planet
Reason for this Suggestion:
MCMMO adds a unique aspect to factions, allowing players to have something to further grind for. Although there may have been some complaints about it in the past, as long as you get rid of the PVP aspect of MCMMO, it will stay balanced. Remove the MCMMO for swords, axes, acrobatics, etc. You could also sell boosters for it on buycraft ( not recommended, but I know anon loves his money ;o ). Please give MCMMO a shot for at LEAST one season to let the players test it out. If you get too many complaints, just remove it, listen to the community. If not, keep it in and it will give players something more to grind for which equals active players (thats what you want). Give it a shot, thanks!

HacksRUs

Ghoul
I am neutral on this, with vanilla custom enchants the addition of MCMMO for PvP would make grinding mobs more rewarding as the only reason right now you would grind mobs is for Godsets. Certain abilities such as disarm would need to be disabled for obvious reasons though.

Rse

Astronaut
I am neutral on this, with vanilla custom enchants the addition of MCMMO for PvP would make grinding mobs more rewarding as the only reason right now you would grind mobs is for Godsets. Certain abilities such as disarm would need to be disabled for obvious reasons though.
I completely agree, that is exactly why I mentioned taking out the pvp aspect of mcmmo, and just adding grinding/farming, etc. This would add something to grind for, and add a little competition on the server. Especially with cane being the main source of economy on Mars.

Floams

Astronaut
Thread Title:
MCMMO for Mars
IGN: (In-game name):
Rse
Date:
Jul 23, 2019
Suggestion:
Add MCMMO
Server:
Mars Planet
Reason for this Suggestion:
MCMMO adds a unique aspect to factions, allowing players to have something to further grind for. Although there may have been some complaints about it in the past, as long as you get rid of the PVP aspect of MCMMO, it will stay balanced. Remove the MCMMO for swords, axes, acrobatics, etc. You could also sell boosters for it on buycraft ( not recommended, but I know anon loves his money ;o ). Please give MCMMO a shot for at LEAST one season to let the players test it out. If you get too many complaints, just remove it, listen to the community. If not, keep it in and it will give players something more to grind for which equals active players (thats what you want). Give it a shot, thanks!
I think most factions players strive for the fact to be able to grind for something more. Adding MCMMO would add a whole other leaderboard that players would be able to grind for. I think this is a great idea, good job Rse.

Reactions: Rse

RichIceBreaker

Astronaut
This would be more then a idea as it would work in all realms. Making the server more alive and players unlikely to afk.

Status
Not open for further replies.