Join other players on play.universemc.us

Denied Marty's Recruitment/Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by MartyRobb, Jun 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MartyRobb

MartyRobb Member

1) Simple Information

• Minecraft Username: ItsMartyRobb

• Previous Minecraft Usernames (if applicable): HackerRnk10 (i was not a hacker)

• What's your timezone?: GMT +1

• Are you staff on any other servers?: Yes, 2.

• Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? If you have discord, please list your full discord name and tag. Example; Example#1234: @Marty#6676 and yes i have a working mic

• Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?: Yes

• Do you have a donator rank on any of our game modes?: Nope

2) Elaborate

2) Where are you most active on the Universe Server?: I just found out about the place so nowhere really.

3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 4-6hours a day

4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details (if applicable): Nope

5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?: I would tell them to calm down as they may be at risk of having a further punishment such as an instant ban. I would also let staff know about the issue so they have some info about it if they come across the person.

6) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?: I made a mistake while creating a discord server. I made over 35 channels and was rushing around then deleted the server by accident. But i had a backup so it was okay. I learned that i need to be more careful in the future and look closer at things.

7) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? If not, please explain how you could do as staff even without having any previous experiences.:i do have some server moderation skills. I was a moderator and manager on 2 different servers and it was fun. I got to play around with everyone but my main job was to make the community better by making sure everyone was playing fair and noone was hacking. I

8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?:

9) SCENARIO: You're on a busy game mode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a junior moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?: I would take a deep breath. Then let everyone know that i am doing my best to help them. I would start of with the Junior Moderator. I would message them saying someone said theres a hacker on the server can you help them?. I would give a warning to the person blasting music in someone elses channel.

10) SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it?: I would let them know that i have made a big mistake and i would give the person who i punished by accident a free donator/normal rank. I would also give them a big appology of how sorry i am as i would have made a mistake.

11) Anything else we should know?:
    Nope

Title your application: “(Your In-Game Username)'s Staff Application”
    Example: “Jeb_'s Staff Application”

NOTE: Asking anyone on the UniverseMC staff team to view your application will result in an instant denial of your application. Also, failure to follow this format will result in an instant denial of your application. If your application is denied, you will need to wait at least one week to re-apply.

2. Tank

Tank Staff Application Critic
    Management Team Operator Administrator

DENIED - Hello there!

Your application has been intensely reviewed by the management team and it has been decided to deny your application, you may reapply in 2 weeks.

Be sure to look at our writing guide, this will help you when writing any application you may choose to create in the future. Also, check out our general requirements.

For these reasons your application has been denied:
    - lacks overall detail.
    - very new to the server.

Please take care to fix this up when creating your next staff application in 2 weeks.

Thanks, Management.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.