Join other players on play.universemc.us

Making PvP More Fair And Exciting On Jupiter Realm

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Buzzing, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Buzzing

Buzzing Member

Thread Title:
    Making PvP More Fair And Exciting On Jupiter Realm
    IGN: (In-game name):
    Buzzing
    Date:
    Feb 11, 2020
    Suggestion:
    So does anyone remember back in the OG days when staff announced they would add HCF as another game mode, but replaced it as Venus? why don't we bring that back but for Jupiter Realm. Now this wont totally like HCF but what about some cool features? Why don't we have a Bard GKIT, Bards would give some pretty good enchants, which would make it easier PvPing, instead of taking 1 hour to break someones chestplate because they have /fix all and protection 11 armor. These bards could have prot 20 armor (gold), because sharp 13's would destroy them, or any protection that could be balanced out. Bards could give effects like strength 7, Regen 10, Resistance 10, Jump boost 7, Speed 5, etc. Just some enchants to make PvP a little more fun and challenging. This was also be useful for conquest as giant factions brawl out in one area, a bard could be great to try and get a faction out of a certain post.

Leave me your feedback in replys, or if you have any questions feel free to ask :)
    (These effects can vary with the levels, they are just examples, and Bard Gkit would most likely have a high prot just so it wouldn't be 3 shot, but also containing some CE and possibly unbreaking 20/30.)
    Server:
    Jupiter Planet
    Reason for this Suggestion:
    Would make PvP go faster, more challenging and a new edition for future updates and with conquests and koths going on, introduce a new pvp style.

Fast and ActuallySaaad like this.
  2. Zoxide

Zoxide Resigned staff
    Helper

Maybe this would be good for Mars or Pluto, but I don't think this would work on Jupiter.

3. Troubled_

Troubled_ Senior Moderator
    Senior Mod

I like the thought about bringing Bard to Factions, but like stated above, I do not think it would fit Jupiter. It would do better on Mars or Pluto.

4. Buzzing

Buzzing Member

Are there any reasons why you don't think it would fit on Jupiter? I mean afterall PvP lasts the longest, the server is the biggest and gains the most money. It would bring a new aspect to the PvP community as nobody is really playing mars or pluto anymore, the lobbies are fillied with alts.

5. ActuallySaaad

ActuallySaaad Member

+1 I feel like this method would make Jupiter more fun. It would be a great addition and will make pvp more fun and interesting!

#5 ActuallySaaad, Feb 12, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
  6. Buzzing

Buzzing Member

thanks for feedback :) <3

7. MuslimPC

MuslimPC = > God himself < =

8. Buzzing

Buzzing Member

Thank you :) <3

9. Fast

Fast Member

10. Kritler

Kritler Member

i say just make the god apple timer higher and lower the protection and sharpness in game. adding HCF kits will just add confusion and make power factions that gank more powerfuk.