USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Denied leave the staff team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fast

Astronaut
staff, you are wasting your time slaving for some kid who earns profit off of your hours spent watching chat
it's a waste. no point. you're getting nothing from it. you are wasting your time. there is nothing fun about watching chat. stop lying to yourself. please just please do something you enjoy rather than slaving for some rich kid who doesn't care about you.

if this gets deleted or i get banned from the forums for saying this it shows how the higher staff wants to make you numb of the fact that you are wasting your time and motivation.
i've seen this personally cause its happened to me. its a waste. stop slaving around. you're probably a useless person (like most minecraft players) but you're more useful than slaving around for hours a day for free, just to be demoted for false banning someone on accident.

please gather your 3 braincells to fucking realize this is a waste.

and again. the staff might remove this or ban me for this, or might try to play it down cause they want you to keep doing their work for free. please please please just stop doing this <Swear Word>. it is a waste. there is no point. you are a mess. you have no life. please just stop being retarded and please just do something enjoyable instead of being a fucking slave. you are their pet. sad.

sad.

just know the higher ups would throw you out the window if they could. most helpers and moderators are annoying as <Swear Word>. they have opinions on everyone. they fucking despise your or think you're awesome. most likely the first one.

for the higher ups: to delete this click the 3 dots on my post and click "delete post" and type in a reason.

Fast

Astronaut
and yeah if anyone is gonna mention me trying to apply previously. that wont really matter cause in this post im tryna tell people to stop for their own good based on my now experience. so saying that for a quick funny moment wont really be of any importance.

Thekiller3000

Astronaut
ur not wrong, but ur not right either, staff legit arent slaves. they applied for their position bc they want to help the server out. yet they indeed waste their time since it kinda wont help in life. ( expect if ur higher up ig ), let people do what they want tbh.

Lollipop56

Network Manager
MANAGER
DEVELOPER
MANAGEMENT TEAM
I will add to your thread, you made this thread because you're blacklisted.

You legit threatened to DoX me and my staff? You say you've had a bad experience, yet you have no one to blame but yourself.

I will lock this thread and move it to resolved as the suggestions is kind of redundant, players and staff can still see your post it's not being deleted just moved.

Lollipop56 | Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.